Remove All Ads from XDA

Please support Android Pie ( 9.0 SDK28 ).

17 posts
Thanks Meter: 20

By mlgmxyysd, Junior Member on 15th August 2018, 08:38 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
I want update my device to Android Pie.
But Xposed Framework doesn't work.
Please support it for 9.0.
Thanks.
@rovo89
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to mlgmxyysd For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mlgmxyysd Ad-Free

15th August 2018, 10:05 AM |#2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Gothenburg
Thanks Meter: 6,821

Donate to Me
More
It took over a year for Nougat to be supported... Don't hold your breath, and don't ask for an ETA.

If @rovo89 want to, and if it can be done, it'll be available eventually. Just don't go pestering him about it. It'll happen when it happens, not a second sooner.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Didgeridoohan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Didgeridoohan Ad-Free
21st August 2018, 07:26 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 92

More
Is there a thread or subforum that these Pie questions can accumulate in? I suspect this is going to keep popping up as more and more phones gain support for 9.0.

JD
22nd August 2018, 07:35 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 619

More
The version for Oreo hasn't even left "beta" yet. Even if it stable enough, rovo hasn't updated it since january, I doubt he's going to jump into Pie without working on an stable version for Oreo first. I wish it was not this way but rovo seems very inactive lately
23rd August 2018, 09:23 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 364

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RusherDude

The version for Oreo hasn't even left "beta" yet. Even if it stable enough, rovo hasn't updated it since january, I doubt he's going to jump into Pie without working on an stable version for Oreo first. I wish it was not this way but rovo seems very inactive lately

He was active three months bud, he built a test framework for emui 8 users on GitHub. Update from Oreo to pie isn't huge.
23rd August 2018, 10:38 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 84

More
Time to pitch a tent in 8.1.0 land...I'm not going anywhere without my GravityBox and Exi.

I upgraded my Pixel 2 XL to 9.0 foolishly without doing my homework first on Xposed compatibility, but thankfully was able to flash the factory image back to 8.1.0 and restore a TWRP backup I had saved to my PC before unwittingly upgrading to 9.0. Phew.
The Following User Says Thank You to arcrox For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift arcrox Ad-Free
23rd August 2018, 11:46 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 619

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by agraceful

He was active three months bud, he built a test framework for emui 8 users on GitHub. Update from Oreo to pie isn't huge.

Well, look at XDA's last activity. How he has abandoned any "stable" oreo version then? If he was minimal active he would release beta3 renamed as stable and done, if he thinks so. Otherwise he's either completely silent but working at it, or not working at it at all. And we know perfectly that when rovo's silent, he uses to come back months later with "I was very busy with job and I may start porting this now". It is respectable, I'm just pointing and that he has never been silent and suddently appear and "version for lollipop/marshmallow/nougat/oreo sudden release!", he always explained progress, and when he didn't there was no progress made, in his own words.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RusherDude For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift RusherDude Ad-Free
4th September 2018, 11:34 PM |#8  
Italy
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlgmxyysd

I want update my device to Android Pie.
But Xposed Framework doesn't work.
Please support it for 9.0.
Thanks.
@rovo89

I'm waiting too much this version of xposed, we hope that rovo89 is going to work but besides him there is no one else able to create a beta for sdk 28 ????
5th September 2018, 09:49 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
You can use virtual xposed for now
5th September 2018, 10:38 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 98

More
I don't think it will ever be released, Xposed is dead
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to amakuramio For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift amakuramio Ad-Free
5th September 2018, 03:20 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 92

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by amakuramio

I don't think it will ever be released, Xposed is dead

folks said the same thing about xposed for nougat.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JudasD For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift JudasD Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)