76 posts
Thanks Meter: 52

By mihailgreceanu, Member on 31st December 2015, 08:52 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
20th February 2016, 10:39 AM |#21  
Flag Malang
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hay there, i can login snapchat, but its always forced close when i open the app.
Anyone can help me?
thanks

Please open video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzuwsKAlw4I&app=desktop

21st February 2016, 02:18 AM |#22  
Flag Kraków
Thanks Meter: 72

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by connel007

Hay there, i can login snapchat, but its always forced close when i open the app.
Anyone can help me?
thanks

Please open video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzuwsKAlw4I&app=desktop

Simple method for root phone. Install snap chat on different non root smartphone and login. Install titanium backup, make buckup, send to your root phone install titanium backup and restore. I checked and everything works on my klte with blisspop. I did it on my xperia t stock with root. I make backup later i send to my klte. Later install titanium buckup and snapchat from playstore later restore data and that's it. Open snapchat and logged. But remember, dont logaut 😀😀
[SPOILER][/SPOILER]

Wysłane z mojego SM-G900F przy użyciu Tapatalka
21st February 2016, 08:26 AM |#23  
Flag Malang
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maurylucha

I found a work around for it my phone died and I signed into my sc from another device used it and logged off when I tried signing in on my phone I got temp login failure notice this is what I did to get back on:

On a second device, download latest version and sign into Snapchat

Once done, root second device and download titanium backup

Make a back up of Snapchat from second device and send the .tibkp back up or whatever to the first device

On first device download latest version of snapchat and titanium back up and restore the data only from the file you sent to the first device from the second device

Once done use sc like normal

Works fine unless you sign out from Snapchat on the second device so what I did is I froze Snapchat on the second device and erased the back up.

BTW I used a Samsung tablet as a second device and s6 edge for first device

Quote:
Originally Posted by krkhaha

Simple method for root phone. Install snap chat on different non root smartphone and login. Install titanium backup, make buckup, send to your root phone install titanium backup and restore. I checked and everything works on my klte with blisspop. I did it on my xperia t stock with root. I make backup later i send to my klte. Later install titanium buckup and snapchat from playstore later restore data and that's it. Open snapchat and logged. But remember, dont logaut
[SPOILER]

[/SPOILER]

I already do that(restore data from titanium), and it's nothing different the app force close/auto close when i open the app.
Btw my phone is Gt-i1915 with cm 12 RRemix.
21st February 2016, 07:54 PM |#24  
Flag Kraków

More
I dont know why not working on your phone. I tried this method on my galaxy s5 and galaxy s4 and i dont have problem

28th February 2016, 12:21 PM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
lolipop problem in snapchat
Quote:
Originally Posted by mihailgreceanu

(skip to steps)
As you all know, snapchat does not work on rooted phones anymore... Wrong! It doesn't work on phones with xposed framework. I kept searching for a solution and all i found was rootcloack to hide root. It's good, but snapchat actually checks for xposedbridge.jar. I disabled the framework in xposed and snapchat worked without any mods and even with root. You can find rootcloack in xposedrepo.

steps
Pre: a. uninstall xposed framework before installing snapchat then do a fresh install of snapchat
b. log in into snapchat whithout having the xposed framework installed.
c. after logging in, install the framework back
All in all, in order for snapchat to work (tested on lastest snapchat) you need to use rootcloack as follows:
1. install it and activate it under modules in xposed- then restart the phone
2.(i assume you have snapchat installed, never clear data after logging in, or if you do so, uninstall xposed framework, log in, install framework back) go to rootcloack,
3. under add/remove apps, click on 3 dots and "reset to default"
still in add/remove apps, add snapchat using +
4 under add/remove keywords and comands (do the same for both) add Xposedbridge.jar XposedBridge Snapprefs.apk Snapprefs (last 2 only if you have snapprefs module and you want to have no problems)
5. add the same commands to add/remove comands
done.
ps. the problem is not the root or the xposed app installed, its the xposedbridge.jar which changes the code in the framework, snapchat sees that and crashes the application upon logging in, then the popular "can't log in"
Goodluck!

hey man ,,,tell me what to do
i have xposed but i have installed the framework on my samsung note4 by recovery ,,
so what to do to remove framework...it does not show install,or uninstall
it show
xposed framework ver 80.0 coustom build wanam 20160211 is active

i tried to uninstall whole exposed app....when i install back it already shows..the framework is still installed in it.
so what to now cant go with this way that you describe up there....
and root clock also not working.....wd me.......help me...
give me notification on that......
The Following User Says Thank You to harshmasters07 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift harshmasters07 Ad-Free
28th February 2016, 02:25 PM |#26  
Flag Kraków

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by harshmasters07

i have xposed but i have installed the framework on my samsung note4 by recovery ,,
it show

i tried to uninstall whole exposed app....when i install back it already shows..the framework is still installed in it.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/xpos...180960/page312 there is uninstaller for your xposed. Download, reboot to recovery install, now choise uninstaller and thats it.
28th February 2016, 03:43 PM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maurylucha

I found a work around for it my phone died and I signed into my sc from another device used it and logged off when I tried signing in on my phone I got temp login failure notice this is what I did to get back on:

On a second device, download latest version and sign into Snapchat

Once done, root second device and download titanium backup

Make a back up of Snapchat from second device and send the .tibkp back up or whatever to the first device

On first device download latest version of snapchat and titanium back up and restore the data only from the file you sent to the first device from the second device

Once done use sc like normal

Works fine unless you sign out from Snapchat on the second device so what I did is I froze Snapchat on the second device and erased the back up.

BTW I used a Samsung tablet as a second device and s6 edge for first device

can your show in a video man plz

kind of tufff it is,,,,,,,on your s6
28th February 2016, 05:33 PM |#28  
Flag Kraków

More
1. Install Snapchat and login on first davice not rooted or rooted but stock firmware.

2. Install Titanium BackUp, tap on backup/restore and find Snapchat.

3. Tap on Snapchat, make backup apk+data.

4. Again tap on Snapchat, now tap on "send last copy" (you can send to another advice via Bluetooth)

5. Install Titanium BackUp on your second rooted davice and open.

6. Open file manager np. solid explorer.

7. Find your backup (TiBkp) and tap on this file.

8. Open with Titanium backup

9. Restore apk + data

This snap chat http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/snapcha...1-1-0-release/
is compatible with last snapprefs.

And I make this everything wit this version.

Don't need uninstall exposed with this method. I have xposed and I don't hawet problem with installation and backup my Snapchat. This is veri simply method. On my klte blisspop ROM working good
The Following User Says Thank You to krkhaha For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift krkhaha Ad-Free
3rd March 2016, 01:36 AM |#29  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 52

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by harshmasters07

it show

From my experience with lollipop you had to flash something to get the framework (not as simple as on kitkat doing it within the app). The only way of temporarily getting rid of the framework is if you have a nandroid backup, if not, you have to reflash the rom, make that backup (to be able to play with the framework), then, without having the framework installed (you may be rooted it doesn't matter, snapchat looks for the framework when you first log in), install snapchat, login, then reinstall the framework

P.S, what's wrong with kitkat? you get a better battery life and you can play easily with the framework and other mods.
goodluck
4th March 2016, 02:19 PM |#30  
Istanbul
Thanks Meter: 29

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by krkhaha

1. Install Snapchat and login on first davice not rooted or rooted but stock firmware.

2. Install Titanium BackUp, tap on backup/restore and find Snapchat.

3. Tap on Snapchat, make backup apk+data.

4. Again tap on Snapchat, now tap on "send last copy" (you can send to another advice via Bluetooth)

5. Install Titanium BackUp on your second rooted davice and open.

6. Open file manager np. solid explorer.

7. Find your backup (TiBkp) and tap on this file.

8. Open with Titanium backup

9. Restore apk + data

This snap chat http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/snapcha...1-1-0-release/
is compatible with last snapprefs.

And I make this everything wit this version.

Don't need uninstall exposed with this method. I have xposed and I don't hawet problem with installation and backup my Snapchat. This is veri simply method. On my klte blisspop ROM working good

Unfortunately after 1-2 seconds it forces app to logout..
4th March 2016, 02:34 PM |#31  
Flag Kraków

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by emirism

Unfortunately after 1-2 seconds it forces app to logout..

Train login this version on http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/snapcha...-apk-download/
Make back up app+ data
Later send to you device and restore apk + data. Dont install another version and restore just data. Restore app+data.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
root, snapchat, xposed

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)