Remove All Ads from XDA

Snapchat on rooted phones with xposed

76 posts
Thanks Meter: 52
 
By mihailgreceanu, Member on 31st December 2015, 07:52 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
11th March 2017, 09:37 PM |#381  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 52
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nulk1

Thank you very much this worked for me I've been trying to get Snapchat to work for about year now. I do have one question though. If I use this method does this mean I can never update Snapchat without having to do all this all over again?

update is possible as long as you never sign out, if you ever sign out or delete the snapchat app data then you have to do this all over again
The Following User Says Thank You to mihailgreceanu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mihailgreceanu Ad-Free
 
 
12th March 2017, 08:54 AM |#382  
Rakaan's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Galaxy S6 rooted and xposed installed and snapchat wouldnt log in.

Uninstalled the framework, removed the root with the script and snapchat got working. Installed root and xposed and everything works now.
So thank you.
12th March 2017, 08:25 PM |#383  
entwicklun's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 77
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nulk1

Thank you very much this worked for me I've been trying to get Snapchat to work for about year now. I do have one question though. If I use this method does this mean I can never update Snapchat without having to do all this all over again?

that's good to hear mate, I'm about to be in the same position I found out recently with snapchat and root users.
good luck!
14th March 2017, 08:43 AM |#384  
mahroze's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lahore
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakaan

Galaxy S6 rooted and xposed installed and snapchat wouldnt log in.

Uninstalled the framework, removed the root with the script and snapchat got working. Installed root and xposed and everything works now.
So thank you.

Im running S6 on Nougat (no xposed, but rooted) I cant get Snapchat to login, any help?
15th March 2017, 05:17 PM |#385  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 148
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahroze

Im running S6 on Nougat (no xposed, but rooted) I cant get Snapchat to login, any help?

Do you pass Safety Net?
20th March 2017, 02:23 PM |#386  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I don't have xposed framework installed and even if I try to uninstall the xposed modules, login still doesn't work
21st March 2017, 01:56 PM |#387  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Use root switch

1. Download root switch (by shakalaca)
2. Then open it and grant super user permission
3. Then clikck on block su binary
4. After that click enable (it will disable)
5. After that login to snapchat as usual
6. Done

Remember to revert the changes u have done in the app after successfully logging ito snapchat , or else u might brick ur phone when u restart it ☹☹
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to usmanfarooq666s For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift usmanfarooq666s Ad-Free
22nd March 2017, 03:06 PM |#388  
Junior Member
Flag Atlanta, GA
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by usmanfarooq666s

Use root switch

1. Download root switch (by shakalaca)
2. Then open it and grant super user permission
3. Then clikck on block su binary
4. After that click enable (it will disable)
5. After that login to snapchat as usual
6. Done

Remember to revert the changes u have done in the app after successfully logging ito snapchat , or else u might brick ur phone when u restart it ☹☹

Where is this app "Root Switch" Dont see it on the play store. Is it an XDA Exclusive?
23rd March 2017, 10:09 AM |#389  
Member
Flag Lisbon
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpratt23

Where is this app "Root Switch" Dont see it on the play store. Is it an XDA Exclusive?

You can download from here : https://www.asus.com/zentalk/tw/foru...MHwxNzM1NDI%3D

I did the steps and it works
24th March 2017, 05:25 PM |#390  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by usmanfarooq666s

Use root switch

1. Download root switch (by shakalaca)
2. Then open it and grant super user permission
3. Then clikck on block su binary
4. After that click enable (it will disable)
5. After that login to snapchat as usual
6. Done

Remember to revert the changes u have done in the app after successfully logging ito snapchat , or else u might brick ur phone when u restart it ☹☹

Thank!!! It works for me but i have to disable root too.
27th March 2017, 06:03 PM |#391  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Has anyone been able to login with the s7? Any methods besides RootCloak to hide it? I understand there is a method to sign in with a bone stock phone but I don't want to go that route. Not only its detecting xposed but it's also checking rooted device (status custom). Maybe possibly a saftynet hack?

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
root, snapchat, xposed

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes