Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

Status for Xposed for Oreo 8.0??

672 posts
Thanks Meter: 230

By reemar, Senior Member on 27th August 2017, 04:42 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Status for Xposed for Oreo 8.0??

any dev checked art and stuff in oreo regarding for xposed, any idea??
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to reemar For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift reemar Ad-Free

27th August 2017, 05:22 PM |#2  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 160

More
It's already released. Don't you know. Search man.
It's been around for a while!!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to candiesdoodle For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift candiesdoodle Ad-Free
27th August 2017, 07:22 PM |#3  
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 878

More
Oreo is SDK 26, and AFAIK, it hasn't been unofficially released.

Anyways, look at the official thread's last post. Also, on GitHub, you can see that Rovo stated Oreo isn't too different from Nougat, so it shouldn't be hard to port to Oreo at all.

Just wait it out if you want maximum stability, or go around accidentally bricking yourself, or having a somewhat working Xposed.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Curiousn00b For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Curiousn00b Ad-Free
27th August 2017, 07:25 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
There is no stable version even for nougat wtf ?

MI 6 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to setheleh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift setheleh Ad-Free
27th August 2017, 11:42 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 58

More
I hope the oreo it's just an evolution of nougat. Same as lollipop to marshmellow.

تم الإرسال من D6503 باستخدام Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Cygmon0 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Cygmon0 Ad-Free
28th August 2017, 09:25 PM |#6  
Flag Austin, TX
Thanks Meter: 2,096

Donate to Me
More
Exclamation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cygmon0

I hope the oreo it's just an evolution of nougat. Same as lollipop to marshmallow.

As long as it isn't KitKat to Lollipop then we should be okay, I hope.
Man, I lost some great Xposed modules after KitKat. They just never worked right after that. Such as App Exposed, which okay.. kind of "half worked" on Lollipop.

In my opinion, KitKat was the last great Android OS for those of us who care more about customization than security.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CZ Eddie For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift CZ Eddie Ad-Free
28th August 2017, 09:37 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 58

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CZ Eddie

As long as it isn't KitKat to Lollipop then we should be okay, I hope.
Man, I lost some great Xposed modules after KitKat. They just never worked right after that. Such as App Exposed, which okay.. kind of "half worked" on Lollipop.

In my opinion, KitKat was the last great Android OS for those of us who care more about customization than security.

Indeed

تم الإرسال من D6503 باستخدام Tapatalk
29th August 2017, 03:42 AM |#8  
Daedalus:GlobalNode:HUB
Thanks Meter: 398

More
Ok first, we don't have for N yet.... So really? Rovo just posted on the updates thread his position about O.
Also, O was JUST released, not even a week out. Even if we had it for Nougat a long ago, it take more than a couple of days to port...

Be patient and also realistic. Xposed will make us to take longer to update to the latest android. That's how it will be from now on.
The Following User Says Thank You to Pupet_Master For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Pupet_Master Ad-Free
1st September 2017, 02:37 AM |#9  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Xposed hasn't even been finalized for Nougat and we're already bashing at Xposed for Oreo.

lol.
1st September 2017, 07:50 AM |#10  
Flag Italy
Thanks Meter: 29

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AsadP2013

Xposed hasn't even been finalized for Nougat and we're already bashing at Xposed for Oreo.

lol.

It's better to watch ahead... so may I ask which is the status of xposed for Android P?
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Lord Spectre For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Lord Spectre Ad-Free
1st September 2017, 05:11 PM |#11  
Flag Buenos Aires
Thanks Meter: 247

More
I don't believe it. Sorry even I am not very active in writing on xda I am reading. There isn't even a stable version for Nougat and people are asking about Oreo. Folks don't forget that the developer is doing that in his private time, he has a private life. It's ready when it's done. Also there are more as enough links in the forum which refere to comments from the developer regarding xposed on nougat and / or Oreo.
Google starting working on Android 9.. Will there be xposed for this version? Lol.. Rofl

Enviado desde mi SM-T813 mediante Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)