Thanks Meter: 230

By reemar, Senior Member on 27th August 2017, 04:42 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st September 2017, 05:18 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pupet_Master

One, Rovo did post about the status for O in the status thread that only him post.

I searched for this status thread and could not find it. Could you please help my retarded self. TIA.
The Following User Says Thank You to gorman42 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gorman42 Ad-Free

21st September 2017, 10:33 PM |#22  
Flag Lyon
Thanks Meter: 370

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gorman42

I searched for this status thread and could not find it. Could you please help my retarded self. TIA.

Its just a sh*t troll.
22nd September 2017, 12:36 AM |#23  
Daedalus:GlobalNode:HUB
Thanks Meter: 398

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gorman42

https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...3034811&page=5
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pupet_Master For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Pupet_Master Ad-Free
22nd September 2017, 02:14 AM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pupet_Master

https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...3034811&page=5

Thank you. No wonder I didn't find it... I'd never have thought of looking for it with Lollipop/Marshmallow in the title.

Thanks again.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gorman42 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gorman42 Ad-Free
4th October 2017, 06:42 AM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 60

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtxinsane

Rovo said he already finished it

Rovo has not finished xposed for nogurt yet....
6th October 2017, 12:33 PM |#26  
Flag Pointe Aux Cannoniers
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Xposed For Nougat Itself Isnt Even stable And Donot work with MANY modules. And you are searching Xposed For OREO!!!! 😂😂😂
8th October 2017, 09:17 PM |#27  
Bagalore
Thanks Meter: 337

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Spectre

It's better to watch ahead... so may I ask which is the status of xposed for Android P?

Buy rovo a pancake he might release it soon
10th October 2017, 07:35 AM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Now that Nougat support is out, I think rovo89 may need some time for solving new problems, and will start working on Oreo support when ... he has time lol. Maybe when Android P is out.
10th October 2017, 10:49 AM |#29  
Thanks Meter: 39

More
I don't want to sound impatient but are we expected to wait for stable, or at least usable Xposed for Oreo as long as we did on Xposed for Nougat?
10th October 2017, 01:29 PM |#30  
Daedalus:GlobalNode:HUB
Thanks Meter: 398

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bflmpsvz

I don't want to sound impatient but are we expected to wait for stable, or at least usable Xposed for Oreo as long as we did on Xposed for Nougat?

Have you see how long it took for Xposed for N to be released?
In theory it can take just as long, since this stable is just the N first release.. He will still release new versions with bugs fixed.

Xposed will never walk Hand with Hand with new Android releases anymore.. And i'm fine with that.
16th October 2017, 09:30 PM |#31  
Flag Emmett
Thanks Meter: 951

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bflmpsvz

In my opinion I really don't think the wait will be anywhere near as long. Nougat has some serious "under the hood" changes from Marshmallow. It was great for phones but a big middle finger to Xposed. My main thing is porting, but what I've seen and read Oreo doesn't seem to be such a big change like Nougat was. I wouldn't expect it tomorrow, but I would guess it will definitely be much less than a year. Patience is everything when it comes to this though
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)