By reemar, Senior Member on 27th August 2017, 04:42 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
9th November 2017, 10:53 AM |#41  
Flag Lyon
Thanks Meter: 370

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sureshkhatri

When can we except Xposed for Oreo SDK 26 if its released share me the link guys what's the status now can anyone update

You just have to check to official update notes infos:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho....php?t=3034811
Rovo can to be encouraged if you make a donation to him
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rom For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Rom Ad-Free

20th November 2017, 09:51 AM |#42  
Thanks Meter: 206

More
Im surprised this isnt out yet. The API changes from Nougat to Oreo arent as drastic Marshmellow to Nougat...
20th November 2017, 04:03 PM |#43  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxnoobkiller420xX

Super cereal now. Where's Xposed for Oreo? Did Rovo69 retire? I can't believe that's there's an article on the internet that says it came out but when you scroll to the downloads, it says "coming soon" I guess we have to keep waiting for Rovo69 to come back from the Congo.

"Irrational self-confidence will get you more pussy than rational defeatism" -Neil Degrasse Tyson

Saw that meaningless article
Have patience nobody retired it will come out once stable...
20th November 2017, 07:10 PM |#44  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Eagerly waiting for this. That's the only thing stopping me form upgrading to oreo.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hellyeah7721 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Hellyeah7721 Ad-Free
27th November 2017, 08:38 AM |#45  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellyeah7721

Eagerly waiting for this. That's the only thing stopping me form upgrading to oreo.

Same Here! will keep holding my breath until it comes out to upgrade
27th November 2017, 05:58 PM |#46  
It will eventually but not soon I guess

Sent from my Google Pixel 2 XL using XDA Labs
28th November 2017, 12:53 AM |#47  
Flag Beijing
Thanks Meter: 5

Donate to Me
More
rovo89 had some comments on Oreo three months ago: https://github.com/rovo89/Xposed/issues/236 :

Quote:

I'm quite confident that the new implementation I'm working on for Nougat will also be compatible with O. Porting is always a lot less work than designing and implementing something completely from scratch. So yeah, hopefully Xposed for O will be available faster once it's finished for Nougat.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to harrysummer For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift harrysummer Ad-Free
2nd December 2017, 02:39 PM |#48  
Flag Austin, TX
Thanks Meter: 2,096

Donate to Me
More
Xposed and Resurrection Remix are the two things I'm waiting on before upgrading to the Pixel 2 XL.
And the phone doesn't even have LineageOS yet so I'm not too worried about Xposed.
If anything, Android customization/hacking has taught me patience!

Oh dang, just realized I haven't donated yet to Rovo for bringing us Xposed for Nougat. Gonna go and do that right now.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to CZ Eddie For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift CZ Eddie Ad-Free
4th December 2017, 05:33 PM |#49  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by candiesdoodle

It's already released. Don't you know. Search man.
It's been around for a while!!

Wow, whatever happened to you!
The Following User Says Thank You to AlexBurnout77 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AlexBurnout77 Ad-Free
7th December 2017, 05:22 PM |#50  
Thanks Meter: 570

More
It's strange. It's taking more to update from N to O than from L to M, and both were supposedly minor updates compared to L or N. If I have to guess, rovo dedicated 0% of this time last month for xposed on O.
7th December 2017, 11:24 PM |#51  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RusherDude

It's strange. It's taking more to update from N to O than from L to M, and both were supposedly minor updates compared to L or N. If I have to guess, rovo dedicated 0% of this time last month for xposed on O.

It's not his job.... He can do whatever he wants. He owes nothing to us.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gambo_7 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Gambo_7 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)