[UNOFFICIAL] Systemless Xposed for Android 5.1/6.0 - v86.1 / 20160928 / SDK22/SDK23

717 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,364

By romracer, Senior Member on 5th April 2015, 01:50 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
4th May 2015, 04:13 AM |#1131  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mielletseed

Sounds really unfair to me to blame the developers for not supporting an unofficial super alpha version that is not proved to working correctly itself...

Sorry if if you misunderstood, I was not blaming the Developers of the module. I was only being mad. Nothing against the Devs. They make a good job. Better than me
4th May 2015, 04:24 AM |#1132  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 322

More
Working here too. I'm on unofficial euphoria 5.1.1

Sent from my Moto G 2014 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to wifestealer For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift wifestealer Ad-Free
Darth
4th May 2015, 05:18 AM |#1133  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
No warez talk. If you have issues with apps that hack paid apps.... Look for help on another site.

Alright?

Thanks,

Darth
Forum Moderator
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ad-Free
4th May 2015, 05:50 AM |#1134  
Flag Burnaby
Thanks Meter: 7

More
*deleted*
4th May 2015, 06:20 AM |#1136  
Flag Burnaby
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Crashes with MinMin Guard
I know that both xposed and MinMin Guard have very limited support (if any) on 5.1 thus far, but I figured I'd weigh in just in case anyone has a fix. On my setup, Cyanogenmod 12.1 with the super alpha xposed for 5.1, minmin guard installs and activates successfully, but any app that tries to load an ad immediately crashes, whether or not it's selected in minmin guard. Deactivating minmin guard in xposed installer makes the crashes stop.

UPDATE: SELinux is an important thing. I hadn't realized that Cyanogen 12.1 is set to enforcing rather than permssive. Once I set it to permissive, the module started working fine.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-05-03-19-55-38[1].png
Views:	1884
Size:	95.1 KB
ID:	3295456   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-05-03-19-51-19[1].png
Views:	1880
Size:	121.4 KB
ID:	3295457  
4th May 2015, 06:57 AM |#1137  
Flag Sacramento, CA
Thanks Meter: 1,213

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rollerce

Since when is minmin guard a warez app? Considering it's got massive threads ON THIS SITE...

It was not Minmin Guard he was referring to but a well-known infamous app known for bypassing LVL protection in Android apps.
4th May 2015, 10:36 AM |#1138  
Thanks Meter: 1,273

More
So has anyone found modules that now work because of the new framework zip or was it just laying the groundwork for the future?
4th May 2015, 11:37 AM |#1139  
Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Contributor
Arkham
Thanks Meter: 8,626

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reechings

So has anyone found modules that now work because of the new framework zip or was it just laying the groundwork for the future?

AFAIK there's no change in the supported module list.

Tapped from my furious ZR
The Following User Says Thank You to v7 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift v7 Ad-Free
Darth
4th May 2015, 11:54 AM |#1140  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:

Since when is minmin guard a warez app? Considering it's got massive threads ON THIS SITE...

Quote:

I installed xposed and and minmin guard, and upon activating minmin guard, most apps crash on open, or when they try to load an ad. It could be an issue with minmin guard, so I'm cross posting on that thread as well, but I figured I'd check in at both threads and see if anyone has a fix.

Darth: MinMin guard is NOT a warez app, and has it's own thread here - http://forum.xda-developers.com/xpos...elled-t2597332

You are correct, and my apologies. I've edited my post above.

I have never used the mentioned warez app, or that ad blocker... I incorrectly thought it was a feature of the warez app.

Thank you for removing the offending app from your question.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ad-Free
4th May 2015, 12:17 PM |#1141  
Flag karaj
Thanks Meter: 34

More
I flash last build and when active
LP
greenify
XGELS
Bootloop
Pls fix it

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread