I think it works..

Where did you download from?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

6th February 2019, 06:09 AM |#32  
Thanks Meter: 35

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by agraceful

That was me that initially saw it and reported it in the other thread. XDA wouldn't allow me to upload the code that I found (no idea why) and nobody else ever bothered to screenshot or download it before the code was changed so, I let the issue go. Being around XDA for years and watching project after project get kanged or maliciously violated has really put a sour taste in my mouth with projects that pop up out of nowhere especially from people nobody knows about. I can't say with 100% certainty that it was the original dev that injected it or maybe he missed it, but it was absolutely overhauled very quickly from scratch. Not once did the developer contact me directly to even ask me anything nor did XDA so I took it as nobody really cared. Also, the sudden drop of support in exchange for the other two apps that are private is just too much of a reason flag to me but that's personal opinion. That's about all the details of it. I've since deleted everything after being harassed by a certain moderater about voicing my concerns. Win some and lose some I guess

I think it's funny that you repeatedly bring this up, because when you made those initial claims I was one of the people who asked you to back them up with evidence, and the response I got from you was essentially that you were some professional programmer who had years of experience in technology and that if I wanted proof I should just stop being lazy and go through the code myself, and if I was good enough I'd notice the malicious code. Which is hilarious because not once have you ever actually backed up any of your claims with real proof, always choosing to say that the onus is on people to prove you wrong rather than you to prove yourself right. I see you post a lot on the Xposed subforums and you generally always bring up the fact that you're a programmer, and then make some claim that's almost always rapidly called into question by someone who actually knows what they're talking about. You seem super distrustful of the VXP dev, which is fair because some level of suspicion is healthy, but you never back up your claims, and now it's rather convenient that this malicious code has all disappeared with not a single other person ever noticing it. From what I recall, that mod was not harassing you, but simply trying to get you to either back up what you were claiming, or to stop talking ****. Funnily enough, all your posts have been deleted from the first VXP thread which contained all of your claims about the so-called malicious code in the app.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CarteNoir For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift CarteNoir Ad-Free
11th February 2019, 03:53 AM |#33  
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 2,247

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by agraceful

Yeah definitely don't just take my word, I could have very well been wrong. But again, the sudden change of scraping everything and then dropping support to go to paid options just (for me) affirms I was correct. If literally anyone else bothered to even look before it was changed (which I was urging so they would have proof for themselves) then they would have seen exactly what I did.
But, it's neither here nor there now. Not to mention xposed itself is partially closed source so whatever. I have my own fork of xposed that I personally run so, to each their own. Have an awesome day

Can you elaborate on this? Exactly what part is not on the GitHub? I keep hearing people say this but no one can ever explain exactly what is missing
13th March 2019, 02:11 AM |#34  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Tried and the taichi support gravitybox but it doesnt
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190313-090251_GravityBox [O].jpg
Views:	2530
Size:	62.5 KB
ID:	4722383  
7th April 2019, 02:53 PM |#35  
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarteNoir

I think it's funny that you repeatedly bring this up, because when you made those initial claims I was one of the people who asked you to back them up with evidence, and the response I got from you was essentially that you were some professional programmer who had years of experience in technology and that if I wanted proof I should just stop being lazy and go through the code myself, and if I was good enough I'd notice the malicious code. Which is hilarious because not once have you ever actually backed up any of your claims with real proof, always choosing to say that the onus is on people to prove you wrong rather than you to prove yourself right. I see you post a lot on the Xposed subforums and you generally always bring up the fact that you're a programmer, and then make some claim that's almost always rapidly called into question by someone who actually knows what they're talking about. You seem super distrustful of the VXP dev, which is fair because some level of suspicion is healthy, but you never back up your claims, and now it's rather convenient that this malicious code has all disappeared with not a single other person ever noticing it. From what I recall, that mod was not harassing you, but simply trying to get you to either back up what you were claiming, or to stop talking ****. Funnily enough, all your posts have been deleted from the first VXP thread which contained all of your claims about the so-called malicious code in the app.

So much for the follow up! Did he ever hold a press release , or did he just vanish?

Sent from my OnePlus6T using XDA Labs
22nd April 2019, 02:09 PM |#36  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Doesn't work with XinternalSD module.
22nd April 2019, 10:12 PM |#37  
Thanks Meter: 254

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by beckno

Doesn't work with XinternalSD module.

Maybe Magisk + fbind module is enough to fit your needs. Read its thread.
7th July 2019, 11:13 PM |#38  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Don't know about open-source or the issues raised here but this piece of junk bricked my TV box after I installed it through Magisk.
11th September 2019, 07:03 PM |#39  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Gravity box does not work
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)