Thanks Meter: 113

By xiaoxiaozy, Junior Member on 5th January 2019, 01:15 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
3rd April 2020, 08:42 PM |#51  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoMan

I also am looking for the answer to this question. The web page for requesting TaiChi module whitelisting is in Mandarin, and there doesn't seem to be any English translation anywhere. The same is true for all the pages which pop up in TaiChi for each individual TaiChi module that could be downloaded.

Could anyone supply English translation, or at least a guide as to which buttons to click for Whitelisting and also for downloading modules?

Also, I would be very happy if the UnToaster Xposed module could be whitelisted under Tai Chi - https://repo.xposed.info/module/com.egingell.untoaster

Thanks to whomever could help with these things.

Auto translation in Chrome don't work?

Sent from OnePlus 7 Pro, OxygenOS 10.0.3, TWRP 3.3.1-75, Magisk 20.4, TaiChi Xposed 6.1.8, Modded Play Store 16.5.15, android core.java patched and SafetyNet pass OK
3rd April 2020, 08:46 PM |#52  
Thanks Meter: 280

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swierk

Auto translation in Chrome don't work?

Sent from OnePlus 7 Pro, OxygenOS 10.0.3, TWRP 3.3.1-75, Magisk 20.4, TaiChi Xposed 6.1.8, Modded Play Store 16.5.15, android core.java patched and SafetyNet pass OK

No. Autotranslation does not seem to work on the Whitelisting site.
3rd April 2020, 10:44 PM |#53  
Thanks Meter: 189

More
Any way to edit the apk to remove the whitelist?
6th April 2020, 12:11 AM |#54  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nadeemakhtar1994

Gravity box does not work

GravityBox Q 10.0.0 beta 6 working flawlessly.

To all of you:

BTW if I can activate module in TaiChi it means it is compatible?
Asking because when I was trying to activate OnePlus PA Extender module TaiChi display info that this version is incompatible but older one will work.

4th May 2020, 05:13 AM |#55  
Thanks Meter: 54

More
https://taichi.cool/download.html
in this page, the download links of magisk-taichi-v6.2.0.zip are incorrect. it's still links to old one magisk-taichi-v6.1.8.zip
Would you please fix link?
4th May 2020, 06:45 PM |#56  
Thanks Meter: 86

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by weishu

This module should work in taichi now, please try it again and check if it works well.

Hey why isint latest version in GitHub and why was it deleted from the magisk repo ?
6th May 2020, 09:58 AM |#57  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I am trying tai chi in my oneplus 6t
tried on android 10 and as well as on different ROMs of android 9, but nothing is working,
most on the time on 10 it says modules not supported, and which modules show active, actually they are not working.

on android 9 everything is perfect until I active modules, as soon as I activate them and reboot, it stuck on main screen, the main screen keeps getting a refresh with the lock and unlock the screen.

the same setup one of a friend is using on oneplus 3t and working like charm...
any solution guys ?
15th May 2020, 08:50 PM |#58  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I guess your Taichi version is Taichi·Yang(or Taichi·Magisk) and the Taichi App and module version are both 6.2.0.
The reasons modules are not supported may be:
1. Some modules are currently outdated and not compilable with Android Q. The only way to use these modules is to downgrade your Android version.
2. Some modules do work on Android P, Q but are not whitelisted in Taichi repository. Taichi is an app that uses whitelist feature almost everywhere...such as the modules, the version of modules, the kernel it uses, and the taichi app itself. If you use a newer version or a highly outdated version of a module that is not whitelisted in taichi's repo you cannot use it. If you forced to enable it , the module cannot work, either.
To solve this, consider submitting the module(current unsupported version) to admin.taichi.cool( you need an account so you have to register first) ,select if it needs Taichi·Magisk or just simply Taichi·Ying and wait for several days. When it passes weishu's verify, you can use your module with the version you submitted. Another way is to pm weishu to get a Wuji code and unlock the Taichi's restriction of modules with the code and you can use any modules you want. (you can pm him via telegram )
if you want as many modules to function well as possible, please make sure your Taichi is Taichi.Magisk and then use the code, restart taichi app and update the taichi kernel or engine. Then most of the modules should work.
OR A MUCH SIMPLER WAY——UNINSTALL TAICHI AND THE TAICHI MODULE, GO GET EDXPOSED AND RIRU.
Also , the system UI crash on your OOS is possibly you use some UI changing modules that isn't officially supporting Taichi. Considering change the module you use or use EdXposed instead. If Edxposed fails too, that means this module cannot support Android pie.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)