Thanks Meter: 10

More
YouTube Background works V2.0.4

Wysłane z mojego MI MAX przy użyciu Tapatalka

23rd July 2017, 04:24 PM |#102  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 265

More
Please all who are complaining that xposed is unstable at the moment (we all know this we are not dumb) and that module a does maybe work for me but not for user b, please leave this thread and wait until rovo releases his version in two years. Thanks to the devs for the unstable version, at least some modules are REALLY working and that is the main aspect, which we USERS look at. We know it's not perfect and we are facing some problems, we are aware of that but the advantages we get exceed the problems we face. We live with the problems that come with it, it is all experimental and since XDA is a developer board, we all want to test it and report how it works and help the devs, to fix the problems.

So please users who are whining and not using it, please do not come here and whine. All others thank you for your contirbutions our list grows daily keep up!!!

The list has been updated.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shrazy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shrazy Ad-Free
23rd July 2017, 04:27 PM |#103  
Thanks Meter: 30

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrazy

Please all who are complaining that xposed is unstable at the moment (we all know this we are not dumb) and that module a does maybe work for me but not for user b, please leave this thread and wait until rovo releases his version in two years. Thanks to the devs for the unstable version, at least some modules are REALLY working and that is the main aspect, which we USERS look at. We know it's not perfect and we are facing some problems, we are aware of that but the advantages we get exceed the problems we face. We live with the problems that come with it, it is all experimental and since XDA is a developer board, we all want to test it and report how it works and help the devs, to fix the problems.

So please users who are whining and not using it, please do not come here and whine. All others thank you for your contirbutions our list grows daily keep up!!!

The list has been updated.

right... for me advantages are way exceeding some minor fc that i encounter for 2 apps
The Following User Says Thank You to mcn1970 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mcn1970 Ad-Free
23rd July 2017, 04:28 PM |#104  
Thanks Meter: 263

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackhass

Working: My Day Off Messenger Xposed
May work: XLED. It launches but does nothing on OP3T. Might work on other devices.
Not working: Pixel Settings, Chromepie

Edit:

Not working, phone stuck in bootloop. Added to my reply.

chrome crashes upon opening with chromepie for me.

clear cache still the same.
23rd July 2017, 04:33 PM |#105  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 265

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradputt

chrome crashes upon opening with chromepie for me.

clear cache still the same.

He writes that Chromepie is not working?
23rd July 2017, 05:10 PM |#106  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Flat Style Colored Keyboard isn't working. The keyboard doesn't load when the module is enabled.
23rd July 2017, 06:35 PM |#107  
Flag Amintaio - Divice: 1+1
Thanks Meter: 1,073

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by leho6694

For me Flat style colored bars partially works, exactly statusbar color work good , but navbar mod give no change It`s very sad. I was waiting for xposed, only for this module My rom is RR 7.1.2 Xperia d2303

The button thing works for you?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
23rd July 2017, 09:48 PM |#108  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Would it be possible to find someone who has tried "Sensible Android Auto" ?

https://forum.xda-developers.com/xpo...posed-t3392550

Thanks in advance.

Update: It is working.
23rd July 2017, 10:51 PM |#109  
Flag Lahore
Thanks Meter: 113

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RSDamasceno

Does not work. At least for me.

same here
23rd July 2017, 11:35 PM |#110  
Thanks Meter: 213

More
Xnotifications

Not working
24th July 2017, 02:16 AM |#111  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
App Locale not working
The Following User Says Thank You to Rihy_ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Rihy_ Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
mod, nougat, root, rovo, xposed

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)