At first I think app_process should be modified to adjust for magisk path detection. Fortunately, I found that app_process is the same as official release. So I have only a little work to do based on the work @topjohnwu has already done. Since I do not have a device running MIUI, I decide to upload it here to give it a test, although it should work.
Whether it works or not, please report!
Magisk is required to be installed on your device.
Magisk v8 - The Universal Systemless Interface
Devices running MIUI with Magisk V7+
Like the original Systemless Xposed Framework, ARM/ARM64/X86 devices use the same flashable zip (X86-64 is being worked on)
As for system versions, please follow this:
Android 5.0: SDK21 Android 5.1: SDK22 Android 6.0: SDK23
- Follow the instructions in Magisk thread to install Magisk
- Install Material Designed Xposed Installer instead of official Xposed Installer, official Xposed Installer will not detect the /magisk/xposed path.
- Make a nandroid backup
- Flash the compatible zip through a custom recovery
- Reboot and wait for the magic
- (For uninstallation) Remove the Xposed Magisk Module within Magisk Manager or flash the uninstall zip placed in Original Systemless Xposed Framework Thread
It is reported that MIUI will verify the boot partition when applying OTA. So if you want to accept OTA, please flash the stock boot.img first.
As I actually do not do any hex edit or decompile, and Xposed for MIUI is close-source, the zip you download is the source. But I want to place it here in case somebody wants it.
@rovo89 for creating the awesome Xposed Framework
@SolarWarez for making Xposed Framework compatible with MIUI
@topjohnwu for the amazing work on Magisk and Systemless Xposed Framework
All credits go to them.
If you just follow up the steps and encounter a bootloop/not working issue, please feel free to tell me. But since I am not a professional dev, what I can do is try my best to help you.