Remove All Ads from XDA

[2019.5.1][Magisk] Systemless Xposed v89.3/v90.2-beta3 (SDK 21-27)

1,839 posts
Thanks Meter: 56,720

By topjohnwu, Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor on 29th May 2016, 08:22 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
1st June 2016, 09:22 PM |#111  
Thanks Meter: 30

More
20 minutes and counting on a T-Mobile note 4 running the Tesseract rom.
Starting to wonder if I'm going to have to reinstall the ROM

1st June 2016, 09:27 PM |#112  
Flag Litchfield Park
Thanks Meter: 141

Donate to Me
More
I'm having a similar issue posted earlier in the thread, where the Xposed Installer is not recognizing the framework. Here's my boot image. I tried from a clean /system, one that had normal Xposed but then uninstalled before flashing the zip, and one that only had SuperSU. Same issue every time. Using a HTC 10.
1st June 2016, 09:33 PM |#113  
Thanks Meter: 3,160

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcracken

I'm having a similar issue posted earlier in the thread, where the Xposed Installer is not recognizing the framework. Here's my boot image. I tried from a clean /system, one that had normal Xposed but then uninstalled before flashing the zip, and one that only had SuperSU. Same issue every time. Using a HTC 10.

Do you have systemless supersu or is it installed in system partition?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
1st June 2016, 09:36 PM |#114  
Flag Litchfield Park
Thanks Meter: 141

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Yawnie

Do you have systemless supersu or is it installed in system partition?

Systemless
1st June 2016, 10:21 PM |#115  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 52

Donate to Me
More
Sorry for the noob question but I have Stock Nexus6P 6.0.1 May 2016 Update with 2.74 SuperSU. How can I confirm if it is systemless or not?
1st June 2016, 10:25 PM |#116  
Flag Banská Bystrica, Slovakia
Thanks Meter: 2,034

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by logonaniket

Sorry for the noob question but I have Stock Nexus6P 6.0.1 May 2016 Update with 2.74 SuperSU. How can I confirm if it is systemless or not?

2.74 is systemless by default...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Labs
1st June 2016, 10:34 PM |#117  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ja_som

2.74 is systemless by default...

Actually it checks device info and then either installs systemless or system root.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr.Yawnie For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mr.Yawnie Ad-Free
1st June 2016, 10:38 PM |#118  
Flag Banská Bystrica, Slovakia
Thanks Meter: 2,034

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Yawnie

Actually it checks device info and then either installs systemless or system root.

AFAIK on 6P and all other Nexus devices is systemless...

1st June 2016, 10:49 PM |#119  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by logonaniket

To properly answer your question, easy way is to check whether su.img (or .supersu (hidden file)) is located in /system/ (system-root) or in /data/ (systemless root).

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr.Yawnie For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mr.Yawnie Ad-Free
1st June 2016, 11:25 PM |#120  
Quote:

Is the problem that you had modified your /system by installing normal Xposed, even though you uninstalled it?

You need to start from stock|unmodified /system, install systemless Xposed and SuperSU.
1st June 2016, 11:45 PM |#121  
Flag Whittier,CA
Thanks Meter: 5,898

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Systemless

That happened to me a couple of times on my HTC M9... it was like it wasn't seeing the framework zip. I had to go restore a rooted stock backup and start over again and then it would work I tried uninstalling the Xposed app, reflashing the Romracer zip, etc but I always ended up having to basically start fresh. Did you by any chance restore data from your last device?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android pay, ota, systemless, xposed

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)