Remove All Ads from XDA

[2017.10.13][Magisk] Systemless Xposed v88.1 (SDK 21-25)

1,729 posts
Thanks Meter: 31,301

By topjohnwu, Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor on 29th May 2016, 08:22 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
20th April 2017, 12:23 PM |#3801  
Thanks Meter: 602

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yo_honey

With Supersu root? + suhide?
As I have old security androind patch 01-04-2016

Yes it can...

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to teddy0209 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift teddy0209 Ad-Free

20th April 2017, 05:08 PM |#3802  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Yes its passing and failing same time
Quote:
Originally Posted by teddy0209

Yes it can...

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Latest SuperSu + Suhide 0.55 tried with root switch
It's passing basic integrity but failing cts match

Thanks for your advice 👍
20th April 2017, 06:02 PM |#3803  
Thanks Meter: 27

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artim_96

...that is exactly what I wrote. Learn to read before complaining

Sorry, and no need to learn, because I can read, I just overlooked the 'not'. You should know that everybody makes such mistakes from time to time. Where did I complain? I politely asked a question and tried to clarify. Please be polite as well also in electronic conversations.
The Following User Says Thank You to E_Ben For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift E_Ben Ad-Free
21st April 2017, 09:54 AM |#3804  
Flag Kerala
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Xposed support for Intel x86_64bit
can anyone patch the below code
https://gist.github.com/shakalaca/86ac06a6be14a6d9331b
and release it.
21st April 2017, 10:08 AM |#3805  
Thanks Meter: 556

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by paultsr

can anyone patch the below code
https://gist.github.com/shakalaca/86ac06a6be14a6d9331b
and release it.

Maybe there is already a patched version you can make systmless. There where shady others making versions for MIUI systemless by just replacing just a few files
22nd April 2017, 08:42 PM |#3806  
Flag Gdańsk
Thanks Meter: 14

Donate to Me
More
Error with Magisk dolby atmos mod:

Could not load libxposed: dlopen failed: cannot locate symbol "_ZN3art9ArtMethod21xposed_callback_classE" referenced by "/magisk/xposed/system/lib/libxposed_art.so"...
04-22 20:48:32.748 E/Xposed ( 3638): Errors during Xposed initialization
04-22 20:48:32.748 E/Xposed ( 3638): java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: No implementation found for boolean de.robv.android.xposed.XposedBridge.hadInitErrors( ) (tried Java_de_robv_android_xposed_XposedBridge_hadInitEr rors and Java_de_robv_android_xposed_XposedBridge_hadInitEr rors__)
04-22 20:48:32.748 E/Xposed ( 3638): at de.robv.android.xposed.XposedBridge.hadInitErrors( Native Method)
04-22 20:48:32.748 E/Xposed ( 3638): at de.robv.android.xposed.XposedBridge.main(XposedBri dge.java:77)
The Following User Says Thank You to MichaelGK For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MichaelGK Ad-Free
24th April 2017, 02:27 PM |#3807  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Apologies but a quick question: I am about to unroot my phone (remove supersu, xposed) to install magisk+xposed (systemless I guess, I don't know how the xposed part works, but magisk has its own SuperSU?), since Samsung Pay is coming to Sweden, so I can set my KNOX to 0x0, now for my question, do I still need custom builds from wanam for the S7E? I have exposed 85.1 currently with June security patch level. If anyone sees anything wrong with my plan please do tell!
24th April 2017, 02:58 PM |#3808  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Is it compatible with Lineage os 14.1 (Nougat 7.1)
Hello,

I like this rom for my Elephone P 8000. Only thing preventing me to install it is lack of availability of Xposed frame work. Everyday I am eagerly waiting for it, but till now not available. so my question is whether this unofficial Xposed is compatible with Cm 14.1 rom.
Kindly help me.

Thhanking You
drsaidalavi
24th April 2017, 03:12 PM |#3809  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by drsaidalavi

Hello,

I like this rom for my Elephone P 8000. Only thing preventing me to install it is lack of availability of Xposed frame work. Everyday I am eagerly waiting for it, but till now not available. so my question is whether this unofficial Xposed is compatible with Cm 14.1 rom.
Kindly help me.

Thhanking You
drsaidalavi

Of course, because XPosed for Nougat was just released...[/irony]
...are those people ever even trying to search before ask?

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great White

Apologies but a quick question: I am about to unroot my phone (remove supersu, xposed) to install magisk+xposed (systemless I guess, I don't know how the xposed part works, but magisk has its own SuperSU?), since Samsung Pay is coming to Sweden, so I can set my KNOX to 0x0, now for my question, do I still need custom builds from wanam for the S7E? I have exposed 85.1 currently with June security patch level. If anyone sees anything wrong with my plan please do tell!

No, this is build upon Wanam's version. If that is working this should work too
24th April 2017, 07:40 PM |#3810  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Where is Xposed for Nougat availablle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artim_96

Of course, because XPosed for Nougat was just released...[/irony]
...are those people ever even trying to search before ask?

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

No, this is build upon Wanam's version. If that is working this should work too

Thanks for your quick reply. Even just before posting this question, I searched internet to get a download link, but failed. If you can , kindly give the address of the web page

Thanking You,
Dr.Saidalavi
24th April 2017, 07:49 PM |#3811  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by drsaidalavi

Thanks for your quick reply. Even just before posting this question, I searched internet to get a download link, but failed. If you can , kindly give the address of the web page

Thanking You,
Dr.Saidalavi

Jesus, die you really not get the hint? Then you should leave immediately! You are a danger for your device!

There is no XPosed for Nougat and it doesn't seem like there will be any soon. Any link you find either contain the version for Marshmallow just with changes to circumvent the version check in TWRP or they even contain malware. So either you learn to search before wildly clicking through questionable sites or you should back off of such things and only work with stuff you understand
The Following User Says Thank You to Artim_96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Artim_96 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android pay, ota, systemless, xposed

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)