Remove All Ads from XDA

[2017.9.9][Magisk][SDK 21-25] Xposed v87.3 - Universal Systemless Compatibility

1,715 posts
Thanks Meter: 29,326
 
By topjohnwu, Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor on 29th May 2016, 08:22 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
11th May 2017, 07:39 PM |#3861  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 306
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanetWee

I just updated my phone to the latest firmware and viper rom6.1 and I have magisk but want to get xposed. Do you know which one I download?
Running nougat android 7.0

There's no xposed for Nougat yet. Read this:

https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...3034811&page=5
The Following User Says Thank You to hansonchen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hansonchen Ad-Free
 
 
16th May 2017, 06:48 PM |#3862  
Senior Member
Flag Hanoi
Thanks Meter: 292
 
Donate to Me
More
I install this xposed and my cts failing down, anyway to use this with safetynet ?
16th May 2017, 11:33 PM |#3863  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 531
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiimpig1

I install this xposed and my cts failing down, anyway to use this with safetynet ?

No. Most likely not
The Following User Says Thank You to Artim_96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Artim_96 Ad-Free
17th May 2017, 04:54 AM |#3864  
culiacanazo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Culiacan
Thanks Meter: 332
 
More
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170516-215415.png
Views:	952
Size:	92.2 KB
ID:	4152330  
17th May 2017, 08:00 AM |#3865  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 531
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by culiacanazo

When I'm already here... You just have to force them to the right thread, otherwise the beta thread will soon be as cluttered add this or the official thread
The Following User Says Thank You to Artim_96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Artim_96 Ad-Free
19th May 2017, 09:28 AM |#3866  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by EViollet

Xposed breaks Safetynet.
So that seems quite normal.
If you want Safetynet and Xposed, you're going to have to revert to a pre-november 2016 ROM.
Or either hope that RootSwitch won't disable the Xposed modules you need.

Quite frankly, I believe your best move would be to get rid of Xposed.

Regards

Envoyé de mon ONEPLUS A3003 en utilisant Tapatalk

Do you have further info on that pre-november 2016 ROM (some links maybe)? Is this statement still valid?
(I couldn't find useful info, maybe because I'm looking for the wrong keywords.)

Regrads and many thanks to topjohnwu
19th May 2017, 10:12 AM |#3867  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 649
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hedak

Do you have further info on that pre-november 2016 ROM (some links maybe)? Is this statement still valid?
(I couldn't find useful info, maybe because I'm looking for the wrong keywords.)

Regrads and many thanks to topjohnwu

Hi.
Unfortunately, no. This depends on your phone. You need to find a ROM for your phone that is not Nougat and built before November 2016,

After that, you'll need systemless superSU, suhide, AND rootswitch.

This is not a very comfortable setup. And, as I wrote, I firmly believe that you'll be better off with a recent Nougat ROM and letting go of Xposed. I'm sure you can find a solution to 90% percent of what's bringing you back to Xposed.

Regards
The Following User Says Thank You to EViollet For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift EViollet Ad-Free
19th May 2017, 04:34 PM |#3868  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by EViollet

Hi.
Unfortunately, no. This depends on your phone. You need to find a ROM for your phone that is not Nougat and built before November 2016,

After that, you'll need systemless superSU, suhide, AND rootswitch.

This is not a very comfortable setup. And, as I wrote, I firmly believe that you'll be better off with a recent Nougat ROM and letting go of Xposed. I'm sure you can find a solution to 90% percent of what's bringing you back to Xposed.

Regards

Thanks for responding that quick

Since I didn't get USB MASS STORAGE Enabler working on my Galaxy S7 (delivered with Nougat) I downgraded to Marshmallow and there was nothing else to do but installing Magisk (v12) Just for interest I also installed Xposed systemless and - surprise - it worked as well! I only need to disable Xposed via Xposed installer switch and reboot to pass Safetynet. So it's almost perfect - my 90% solution

I already found a MM rom from oktober 2016. You said "systemless superSU". Magisk is also fine I guess? If you agree, I'll try

Best regards
19th May 2017, 05:38 PM |#3869  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 531
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hedak

Thanks for responding that quick

Since I didn't get USB MASS STORAGE Enabler working on my Galaxy S7 (delivered with Nougat) I downgraded to Marshmallow and there was nothing else to do but installing Magisk (v12) Just for interest I also installed Xposed systemless and - surprise - it worked as well! I only need to disable Xposed via Xposed installer switch and reboot to pass Safetynet. So it's almost perfect - my 90% solution

I already found a MM rom from oktober 2016. You said "systemless superSU". Magisk is also fine I guess? If you agree, I'll try

Best regards

His method is the only one not needing the reboot part. But yes, if you are willing to reboot to pass SN without uninstalling or having the system to recompile then your method works too if course.
23rd May 2017, 05:20 AM |#3870  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
my device doesnt support Xposed framework. Please help.
Im using minimal os v3 Android 5.1.1 kernel 3.4.67 armv7 r3 v71 .when my devices has 4.4 kitkat,i was used Xposed installer 2.4.1 because i tried hard for flashing Xposed latest and get bootloop.but only Xposed 2.4.1 version is supported for my phone.And now in my lollipop device i have tried many Xposed framework but no good result(bootloop again).
Sir please told me that what can i do in this situation for flashing Xposed framework.
My phone name is-Symphony E78
Thanks alot...
23rd May 2017, 08:53 PM |#3871  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 531
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiDaR R.

Im using minimal os v3 Android 5.1.1 kernel 3.4.67 armv7 r3 v71 .when my devices has 4.4 kitkat,i was used Xposed installer 2.4.1 because i tried hard for flashing Xposed latest and get bootloop.but only Xposed 2.4.1 version is supported for my phone.And now in my lollipop device i have tried many Xposed framework but no good result(bootloop again).
Sir please told me that what can i do in this situation for flashing Xposed framework.
My phone name is-Symphony E78
Thanks alot...

Well, if the official version isn't working for you and it seems not that it's one of the companies having a dedicated version. So if Magisk is working but not this XPosed you probably need an AOSP ROM since it doesn't look like your device or its OEM has enough users that it could find support soon if no XPosed version is working at the moment
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android pay, ota, systemless, xposed

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes