Remove All Ads from XDA

[2017.9.9][Magisk][SDK 21-25] Xposed v87.3 - Universal Systemless Compatibility

1,715 posts
Thanks Meter: 29,311

By topjohnwu, Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor on 29th May 2016, 08:22 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
13th July 2017, 07:22 PM |#4001  
Flag Dhaka
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Nishikigoi

Hi guys!

So I flashed magisk and installed magisk manager, everything without problems. Then I installed Material Xposed and installed systemless xposed via download section in the magisk manager.

My phone asked to reboot, I said yes. After reboot I inserted my pin, it starts loading but then it never stops loading.

My phone is a Samsung A320FL, Android 6.0.1. Anyone had the same issue or know a way to fix?

Flash Xposed Remove zip And Clear Cache and Dalvik and Boot Hopefully will boot normally thn Flash Xposed for you device from TWRP
Flashing From that app coz that bootloop
Hope You UNDERSTAND me

15th July 2017, 10:40 PM |#4002  
Thanks Meter: 35

More
Why does flashing xPosed magisk module cause a bootloop now with magisk 13?
Is there a fix incoming? Phones without Xposed are completely terrible to use.
The Following User Says Thank You to Einheit-101 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Einheit-101 Ad-Free
16th July 2017, 01:53 PM |#4003  
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 52

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naudiz

Where exactly in my question did you see the word "Nougat"?

I had the same problem as you, but I finally got it working

Here's what I did:
-Uninstall xposed installer (this seems to be important)
-Go to recovery
-Flash Magisk uninstaller and re-flash Magisk 13 (I think this might be optional, but it can't hurt)
-Flash xposed by topjohnwu in recovery (it has to be recovery, not Magisk Manager)
-Reboot
-Re-install xposed installer by dvdandroid

It seems to be important that xposed is flashed in recovery, and that xposed installer is installed after the framework. Before I did this, I had either bootloops or xposed installer telling me that xposed is installed, but inactive (and enabling it had no effect).

No chance to run xposed sdk22 here. My device is M7 GPE stock and with magisk v12 there is no problem. With 13.2 there is no chance to run it for now. Xposedis installed, but not active. And I cannot find a way to do it. Any advice?
16th July 2017, 02:10 PM |#4004  
Thanks Meter: 262

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoHuToP

No chance to run xposed sdk22 here. My device is M7 GPE stock and with magisk v12 there is no problem. With 13.2 there is no chance to run it for now. Xposedis installed, but not active. And I cannot find a way to do it. Any advice?

Uninstall everything, including xposed installer, Magisk Manager and Magisk. Then start from scratch, following the steps which I listed above.
I had the same situation one time, where xposed was shown as installed but inactive and starting from scratch solved it for me.
18th July 2017, 02:31 AM |#4005  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Systemless Xposed
I have Magisk 13.2 running on my LG K7 MS330, 5.1.1 firmware. I tried to install Xposed from Magisk Manager, but the download is the only thing that actually happens as I keep getting installation errors. That said, if I flash systemless Xposed through TWRP, would that cause any bootloops like people reported happening with 13.1?
19th July 2017, 08:02 AM |#4006  
Thanks Meter: 532

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legendary Cryptid

I have Magisk 13.2 running on my LG K7 MS330, 5.1.1 firmware. I tried to install Xposed from Magisk Manager, but the download is the only thing that actually happens as I keep getting installation errors. That said, if I flash systemless Xposed through TWRP, would that cause any bootloops like people reported happening with 13.1?

Try the newest version 13.3 and the new Magisk app.
19th July 2017, 10:32 AM |#4007  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Install Failure via Magisk app
Quote:
Originally Posted by lulli1

Try the newest version 13.3 and the new Magisk app.

My HTC M9pw (TW) finally passed safetynet using Magisk v13.3 & Magisk Manager 5.1.0.
However, I can't download & install Xposed Framework (SDK23)(v87.1) via Magisk. Magisk Manager will crash after unzipping the downloaded file and cause install failure.
19th July 2017, 06:21 PM |#4008  
Thanks Meter: 149

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by leoqaz12

My HTC M9pw (TW) finally passed safetynet using Magisk v13.3 & Magisk Manager 5.1.0.
However, I can't download & install Xposed Framework (SDK23)(v87.1) via Magisk. Magisk Manager will crash after unzipping the downloaded file and cause install failure.

Open Magisk, Tap the Menu button on top left, select Modules, click "+" in bottom center of screen, will give you options to choose from, select a file manager you have installed (if you dont have one I recommend Root Explorer), when the file manager pops up navigate to " /sdcard/MagiskManager " the zip will have been saved in there. click the zip and let magisk install. Reboot. All done!
19th July 2017, 07:15 PM |#4009  
Thanks Meter: 511

More
@topjohnwu,
Thanks for all your hard work . Wondering why the thread title and OP attachment list have not been updated to reflect the latest xposed-v87.1-sdk23-topjohnwu.zip . I could not find xposed-v87.1-sdk23-topjohnwu.zip file in github either. I know it can be downloaded from Magisk Manager app .

Thanks again .
The Following User Says Thank You to divineBliss For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift divineBliss Ad-Free
19th July 2017, 07:54 PM |#4010  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
I'm using Magisk 13.3 and Magisk Manager 5.1.0 and used the temporary commands for deleting props in terminal emulator, and I still can't pass safetynet. Any idea how? I've used the UnSU and everything, disabled debugging and still cts and integrity are still showing up false. I want to install systemless Xposed at some point, but I need a fix for this first!

Phone is an LG K7 MS330, firmware 5.1.1.
19th July 2017, 08:00 PM |#4011  
Thanks Meter: 511

More
This is the thread to ask your question about Magisk: https://forum.xda-developers.com/app...less-t3432382/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legendary Cryptid

I'm using Magisk 13.3 and Magisk Manager 5.1.0 and used the temporary commands for deleting props in terminal emulator, and I still can't pass safetynet. Any idea how? I've used the UnSU and everything, disabled debugging and still cts and integrity are still showing up false. I want to install systemless Xposed at some point, but I need a fix for this first!

Phone is an LG K7 MS330, firmware 5.1.1.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android pay, ota, systemless, xposed

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)