Remove All Ads from XDA

[2019.5.1][Magisk] Systemless Xposed v89.3/v90.2-beta3 (SDK 21-27)

1,839 posts
Thanks Meter: 56,747
 
By topjohnwu, Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor on 29th May 2016, 08:22 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
12th June 2016, 04:48 PM |#511  
danielcr12's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Nueva Esparta
Thanks Meter: 57
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by teddy0209

If you followed everything that was stated in the OP, started fresh and still doesn't work, then send proper bug report... My advise is use the latest supersu, reboot after installation to make sure it is working... If systemless supersu doesn't work for you, then systemless xposed won't work either...

Already did that, also already posted logs there are a few pages back, supersu is working, closed not so much.

Sent from my Motorola Moto X using XDA Labs
 
 
12th June 2016, 04:56 PM |#512  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 692
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielcr12

Already did that, also already posted logs there are a few pages back, supersu is working, closed not so much.

Sent from my Motorola Moto X using XDA Labs

Maybe, it's with the recovery you are using, though I'm not sure about it... It is best to use the latest twrp recovery...

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
12th June 2016, 05:32 PM |#513  
danielcr12's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Nueva Esparta
Thanks Meter: 57
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by teddy0209

Maybe, it's with the recovery you are using, though I'm not sure about it... It is best to use the latest twrp recovery...

I tried the lasted twrp for my device, I also used flashfire but I can't get xposed to become active.

Sent from my Motorola Moto X using XDA Labs
12th June 2016, 06:45 PM |#514  
OP Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag Taipei
Thanks Meter: 56,747
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielcr12

Already did that, also already posted logs there are a few pages back, supersu is working, closed not so much.

Sent from my Motorola Moto X using XDA Labs

Sorry for the late reply.
I examined your bootlog, but I cannot find a single log I added in the bootlog
So I am unable to debug it....
Is there anything under /xposed when booted up? If so, than it might means that executing script in ramdisk is not possible on your device.
Also, are you on sdk22? Maybe that's the issue. Are you using systemless SuperSU?
12th June 2016, 06:59 PM |#515  
KaMyKaSii's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 601
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by topjohnwu

Sorry for the late reply.
I examined your bootlog, but I cannot find a single log I added in the bootlog
So I am unable to debug it....
Is there anything under /xposed when booted up? If so, than it might means that executing script in ramdisk is not possible on your device.
Also, are you on sdk22? Maybe that's the issue. Are you using systemless SuperSU?

Below is what he posted about systemless on SuperSU thread

Quote:

Well after experimenting I got it working on my moto x on cm 12.1, it's working great.

PS: the flag is indeed useless it will not force systemless, what I did was however simple.

What I did was to just change this line in the updater script as you can see it was replaced with my devices info

SAMSUNG_CHECK=$(cat /system/build.prop | grep "ro.product.brand=" | grep -i "motorola").

PS: you must disable CM built-in root for this to actually work, if not cm will place the su binary back to xbin.

edit: added recovery logs.
Sent from my Motorola Moto X using XDA Labs

12th June 2016, 07:09 PM |#516  
danielcr12's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Nueva Esparta
Thanks Meter: 57
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by topjohnwu

Sorry for the late reply.
I examined your bootlog, but I cannot find a single log I added in the bootlog
So I am unable to debug it....
Is there anything under /xposed when booted up? If so, than it might means that executing script in ramdisk is not possible on your device.
Also, are you on sdk22? Maybe that's the issue. Are you using systemless SuperSU?

Yeah using systemless su with no issues. And yes there are files in /xposed

Sent from my Motorola Moto X using XDA Labs
12th June 2016, 07:10 PM |#517  
danielcr12's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Nueva Esparta
Thanks Meter: 57
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielcr12

Yeah using systemless su with no issues. And yes there are files in /xposed


Sent from my Motorola Moto X using XDA Labs
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2016-06-12-14-09-23.png
Views:	422
Size:	103.8 KB
ID:	3780723  
12th June 2016, 07:12 PM |#518  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Systemless is working only with SuperSU v.2.74-2 or is working also with SuperSU v.2.65?
P.S. the version 2.74-2 of SuperSu is not working on my zenfone 2 laser ze500kl
12th June 2016, 08:05 PM |#519  
ithehappy's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Calcutta
Thanks Meter: 1,948
 
More
Sorry for this stupid query, but is it recommended to use this Xposed version over Wanam's? Using N910G Marshmallow, with Wanam's ALT version Xposed.
12th June 2016, 08:26 PM |#520  
Quote:
Originally Posted by ithehappy

Sorry for this stupid query, but is it recommended to use this Xposed version over Wanam's? Using N910G Marshmallow, with Wanam's ALT version Xposed.

If you want systemless Xposed and the ability to use Android pay, then yes. But it's completely up to you what you want to use.

Sent from my SM-G935F using XDA Labs
The Following User Says Thank You to Bajanman For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Bajanman Ad-Free
12th June 2016, 08:32 PM |#521  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3,160
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bajanman

If you want systemless Xposed and the ability to use Android pay, then yes. But it's completely up to you what you want to use.

Sent from my SM-G935F using XDA Labs

Or install OTA's or to avoid snapchat login errors due to Xposed or... Many reasons in favor of systemless xposed

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Yawnie For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mr.Yawnie Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android pay, ota, systemless, xposed

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes