Remove All Ads from XDA

[2018.5.6][Magisk] Systemless Xposed v89.3/v90.2-beta3 (SDK 21-27)

1,790 posts
Thanks Meter: 44,759

By topjohnwu, Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor on 29th May 2016, 08:22 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
13th March 2018, 03:57 AM |#6791  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 2

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drzhivagolikesandroid

You can use some banking apps.

Not all.

Okay thank you. Are you using magisk or xposed... I kind of like magisk better

13th March 2018, 04:02 AM |#6792  
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyologist30

Okay thank you. Are you using magisk or xposed... I kind of like magisk better

Magisk and xposed.

---------- Post added at 04:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 AM ----------

Try this to use android pay with Magisk and xposed.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/gal...posed-t3762081
The Following User Says Thank You to Drzhivagolikesandroid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Drzhivagolikesandroid Ad-Free
14th March 2018, 08:21 PM |#6793  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Every time i try to install xposed on oreo my phone become so lagy and making crushes "to know i used only one module (obb on sd)"
The Following User Says Thank You to DVError For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DVError Ad-Free
17th March 2018, 03:08 AM |#6794  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
install on xiaomi note3, miui9, android 7.1.1, sdk25, both topjohnwu and rovo89 ver, from v88.1 until v89.2, all bootloop......
17th March 2018, 04:20 PM |#6795  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dozzye

install on xiaomi note3, miui9, android 7.1.1, sdk25, both topjohnwu and rovo89 ver, from v88.1 until v89.2, all bootloop......

same here. mi note 3, miuipro 8.3.15 with xposed sdk25 stuck in logo bootscreen
The Following User Says Thank You to FenerKR For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift FenerKR Ad-Free
17th March 2018, 04:54 PM |#6796  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Chuwi Dual OS
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukas.trop

i have Chuwi hi8 pro , intel cherry trail z8300 , android 5.1 tablet. I've tried systemless sdk 22 v87 xposed for x86 and official one. Both causes bootloop. i've tried echo 0x98 > /data/data/de.robv.android.xposed.installer/conf/jit_reset_offset and chmod 664 /data/data/de.robv.android.xposed.installer/conf/jit_reset_offset but these do not help. The only fix is to uninstall xposed through TWRP.

Here is my bootloop log

Heya buddy! I have a Chuwi Hi10 Plus which is more or less the same as yours. Were you able to have this work? If so, mind sharing what you did? I'd really like to have Magisk and Xposed working on our Chuwis.
17th March 2018, 06:01 PM |#6797  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 5

More
How to uninstall magisk systemless xposed ????
any link !!! pls
17th March 2018, 06:24 PM |#6798  
Thanks Meter: 805

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsaam khan

How to uninstall magisk systemless xposed ????
any link !!! pls

Just remove it in the MagiskManager (modules-section) and reboot.
17th March 2018, 06:29 PM |#6799  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenslody

Just remove it in the MagiskManager (modules-section) and reboot.

what if i am stuck on a bootloop and want to uninstall magisk xposed installer ????
17th March 2018, 07:02 PM |#6800  
Thanks Meter: 805

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsaam khan

what if i am stuck on a bootloop and want to uninstall magisk xposed installer ????

Then you should write it.
If you can use TWRP, flash MountMagisk ("install" the zip in TWRP), it mounts the magisk.img to /magisk, then you can just remove the "xposed_xx"-folder from the folder or create an empty file named "disable" in it.
Alternatively you can create an empty (and hidden) file named ".disable_magisk" (note the dot) in "/cache" to force core-only mode and boot into the system, remove the module from Magisk, disable core-only mode and reboot.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jenslody For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jenslody Ad-Free
18th March 2018, 05:27 AM |#6801  
Hong Kong
Thanks Meter: 1,335

More
Sony Xperia bootloop with latest March ROM
@topjohnwu, I just upgraded my Xperia X Compact (Oreo) from previous version (34.4.A.2.19, Feb patch) to (34.4.A.2.32, March patch). Everything including Magisk (16.00 or 16.1 beta) works. But once I enabled Xposed my phone is unable to finish a reboot. I captured the logcat and it seems the boot process is almost finished. Other X Compact users are having similar problem so it seems to be an incompatibility issue between Xposed and our latest ROM.
Attached Files
File Type: zip logcat_2.32_bootloop.zip - [Click for QR Code] (86.7 KB, 10 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to itandy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift itandy Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android pay, ota, systemless, xposed

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)