Remove All Ads from XDA

[2018.5.6][Magisk] Systemless Xposed v89.3/v90.2-beta3 (SDK 21-27)

1,800 posts
Thanks Meter: 46,641

By topjohnwu, Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor on 29th May 2016, 08:22 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
23rd March 2018, 02:30 AM |#6831  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
It looks like xposed sdk25 cannot be installed with magisk 14, when I tried it in magisk manager, it says please use magisk 15+, when I tried to flash it in twrp, it failed. But I don't see it is mentioned for sdk 25. Is it the case? Magisk 14.3+ has issue with SD card (some phone says SD card is corrupted, but it is not, for example axon 7).thanks

24th March 2018, 04:25 AM |#6832  
Flag Rourkela
Thanks Meter: 40

More
Unhappy Inexplicable .
I had been using Xposed for SDK23 with Magisk support for tha last 2 months. Yesterday, I removed some system apps like Gmail, Maps etc to use them as user apps after downloading from Playstore. I succeeded, but I found X-posed is not active( I had to made 2 or 3 reboots for my said purpose). Then I tried to disable and reboot (in the Magisk Manager), then again enable and reboot the X-posed Framework. Still it was elusive. Then I uninstalled X-posed framework and X-posed installer apk, reinstalled both one by one and again went into the xposed installer app, still I found that "The framework is installed(Version 89.2), but not active message'. I went inside the log section in the settings, and found a message like this -- ' Cannot read log/data/data/de.robv.android..xposed.installer/log/error.logpen failed: ENOENT(No such file or directory). But I must say, that the 1st time I observed the problem, I had seen that there was a long list or descriptions in the log and I cleared them hoping that it will get generated again. But, it was not generated. How can I make the Xposed Framework active?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	SS_Xposed-Failure_20180324-083400[1].png
Views:	1806
Size:	90.6 KB
ID:	4456009  
24th March 2018, 07:22 AM |#6833  
Thanks Meter: 22

Donate to Me
More
I just upgraded my Xperia X Performance (Oreo) from previous version (41.3.A.2.75, Feb patch) to (41.3.A.2.99, March patch). Everything including Magisk (16.00 or 16.1 beta) works. But once I enabled Xposed my phone is unable to finish a reboot. Has anyone solved this problem anymore?
24th March 2018, 08:17 AM |#6834  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
very useful. Thankyou for sharing freely. I'll test it as soon
24th March 2018, 09:16 PM |#6835  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eversmile23

I had been using Xposed for SDK23 with Magisk support for tha last 2 months. Yesterday, I removed some system apps like Gmail, Maps etc to use them as user apps after downloading from Playstore. I succeeded, but I found X-posed is not active( I had to made 2 or 3 reboots for my said purpose). Then I tried to disable and reboot (in the Magisk Manager), then again enable and reboot the X-posed Framework. Still it was elusive. Then I uninstalled X-posed framework and X-posed installer apk, reinstalled both one by one and again went into the xposed installer app, still I found that "The framework is installed(Version 89.2), but not active message'. I went inside the log section in the settings, and found a message like this -- ' Cannot read log/data/data/de.robv.android..xposed.installer/log/error.logpen failed: ENOENT(No such file or directory). But I must say, that the 1st time I observed the problem, I had seen that there was a long list or descriptions in the log and I cleared them hoping that it will get generated again. But, it was not generated. How can I make the Xposed Framework active?

Try to uninstall using the uninstaller from Xposed Installer App and then reboot. It always works for me after I disable and re-enable Xposed from magisk.
25th March 2018, 05:17 AM |#6836  

More
Hello, you could not fix the module for miui 9 to android 6 (non-system), almost everything works only when you install the module the curtain does not change (the battery sign, the switch icons in the shutter, etc.) The shutter is always from the built-in theme and although you use a third-party theme though no do not change. Do it if possible!

Здравствуйте, Вы не могли бы поправить модуль для miui 9 на андроид 6(несистемный), почти всё работает только когда ставишь модуль перестаёт меняться шторка (знак батареи,значки переключателей в шторке и тд) шторка всегда от встроенной теме и хот применяй стороннию тему хоть нет не меняеться .Сделайте пожалуйста если возможно!
26th March 2018, 10:12 AM |#6837  
Flag Munich
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kodein

I just upgraded my Xperia X Performance (Oreo) from previous version (41.3.A.2.75, Feb patch) to (41.3.A.2.99, March patch). Everything including Magisk (16.00 or 16.1 beta) works. But once I enabled Xposed my phone is unable to finish a reboot. Has anyone solved this problem anymore?

same problem for me
26th March 2018, 10:36 AM |#6838  
Thanks Meter: 31

More
Does it work with Android P ??
26th March 2018, 06:19 PM |#6839  
Thanks Meter: 78

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ

Does it work with Android P ??

Read the title and the beginning of the OP
27th March 2018, 04:22 PM |#6840  

More
谢谢,我发现了一些问题,在miui9.5上,我打开xposed installer之后会发生很大几率的闪退,但是偶尔还是可以打开的,具体需要再详细测试。如果需要日志 ,请联系我。

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

Thank you. I found some problems. When I open xposed installer on miui9.5, there will be a great chance of flash back, but occasionally it can still be opened, and it needs to be tested in detail. If you need a log, please contact me.
27th March 2018, 04:25 PM |#6841  
Flag Milan
Thanks Meter: 463

More
[delete please]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android pay, ota, systemless, xposed

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)