Remove All Ads from XDA

[2019.5.1][Magisk] Systemless Xposed v89.3/v90.2-beta3 (SDK 21-27)

1,843 posts
Thanks Meter: 59,312

By topjohnwu, Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor on 29th May 2016, 09:22 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
28th June 2018, 04:24 PM |#7251  
Flag Camp Kidney
Thanks Meter: 269

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ja_som

Do you have the right version of Xposed Installer?

Yes. Latest 3.1.5 installed.
I installed the framework from the installer itself & it's working normally. I just wanted xposed systemlessly, but I don't mind now.
28th June 2018, 04:32 PM |#7252  
Thanks Meter: 692

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fullmetal Jun

Yes. Latest 3.1.5 installed.
I installed the framework from the installer itself & it's working normally. I just wanted xposed systemlessly, but I don't mind now.

Just in case you misunderstood. There's a different xposed installer app for systemless xposed. Official one don't work with it.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to teddy0209 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift teddy0209 Ad-Free
28th June 2018, 06:09 PM |#7253  
Thanks Meter: 121

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by phsetaknev

Hey Thanks! Yeah I need to install the app. But I'e read that Xposed is causing bootloops when your device is on a Security patch thats like from March and above. So was just wondering whether I should go ahead and install the app/apk and customize, the xposed flashed correctly though and my phone didnt enter bootloop

No bootloops (rhymes with fruitloop hehe) with any security updates and I've been on every one as they've released since march.
The Following User Says Thank You to madscribblerz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift madscribblerz Ad-Free
28th June 2018, 06:19 PM |#7254  
Flag Upstate New York
Thanks Meter: 6,567

Donate to Me
More
My deepest apologies for not using "Common Sense" regarding the Magisk's Systemless XPosed as opposed to Rovo89's Traditional XPosed.

I should have known better regarding this by easily looking at the threads topic for starters. I'll do my best to help prevent this mistake from happening again.

Again... I do apologize for this. :screwy:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I DO NOT provide support via PM unless asked/requested by myself. PLEASE keep it in the threads where everyone can share.
28th June 2018, 07:24 PM |#7255  
Flag Wroclaw
Thanks Meter: 128

More
I have a xiaomi note 5 with custom rom miuipro/miui 10 Oreo 8.1 I have xposed working with magisk. After installing xposed sdk27....bootloop. What am I doing wrong ?
28th June 2018, 07:41 PM |#7256  
Flag Camp Kidney
Thanks Meter: 269

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by teddy0209

Just in case you misunderstood. There's a different xposed installer app for systemless xposed. Official one don't work with it.

Thanks! That's what I did wrong. I didn't know there were 2 different xposed installers. I'll try again
Edit: Works perfectly. Thanks again!
29th June 2018, 01:41 AM |#7257  
Thanks Meter: 48

More
I understand that Systemless Xposed will still trip Safety net, however does it also break Magisk Hide? Was having an issue where I could enable Magisk Hide, but if I selected an app to hide, it would unselect after backing out of the menu. Only thing I could think of is Xposed
The Following User Says Thank You to cas239 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cas239 Ad-Free
29th June 2018, 01:50 AM |#7258  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 42

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by madscribblerz

No bootloops (rhymes with fruitloop hehe) with any security updates and I've been on every one as they've released since march.

I flashed Xposed 90.2 beta 3, and installed the xposed apk and tried to use gravitybox and when I rebooted the UI was totally messed up, had to restore from a backup. I wonder if the tweaks I made from Renovate ROM control app clashed with Gravitybox. Or is there anything else in the bigger picture??
29th June 2018, 02:47 AM |#7259  
Flag Seymour Tn
Thanks Meter: 757

More
Quote:

I flashed Xposed 90.2 beta 3, and installed the xposed apk and tried to use gravitybox and when I rebooted the UI was totally messed up, had to restore from a backup. I wonder if the tweaks I made from Renovate ROM control app clashed with Gravitybox. Or is there anything else in the bigger picture??

That probably is your issue. I'm using an HTC 10 and had no issues running the Lee-Droid sense rom. Could actually apply setting from gbox and Lee droid tweaks and both work together simoutaneously. However I flashed the new Viper Oreo sense rom and gbox completely clashed with viper tweaks causing system ui FC's. Gbox definitely works though. First battery percent and center clock I've seen on Android 8.0 builds. Good luck. Another good module functioning on 8.0 is Minmin guard. Great adblocker
The Following User Says Thank You to mattie_49 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mattie_49 Ad-Free
29th June 2018, 03:00 AM |#7260  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 42

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie_49

That probably is your issue. I'm using an HTC 10 and had no issues running the Lee-Droid sense rom. Could actually apply setting from gbox and Lee droid tweaks and both work together simoutaneously. However I flashed the new Viper Oreo sense rom and gbox completely clashed with viper tweaks causing system ui FC's. Gbox definitely works though. First battery percent and center clock I've seen on Android 8.0 builds. Good luck. Another good module functioning on 8.0 is Minmin guard. Great adblocker

So Can I deny the superuser permissions for RiCE tweaks app and go ahead and customize using the Gravitybox?? Will that work? I should try for myselves but I have lots of data (128GB model of s8+) and it takes hell lot of time.
And I know Gravitybox works great for AOSP ROMs but some small things work for Touchwiz ROMs too.
29th June 2018, 03:03 AM |#7261  
Flag Seymour Tn
Thanks Meter: 757

More
Quote:

So Can I deny the superuser permissions for RiCE tweaks app and go ahead and customize using the Gravitybox?? Will that work? I should try for myselves but I have lots of data (128GB model of s8+) and it takes hell lot of time.
And I know Gravitybox works great for AOSP ROMs but some small things work for Touchwiz ROMs too.

I would say yes before you boot back up after activating gbox module. I bet that would work.
The Following User Says Thank You to mattie_49 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mattie_49 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android pay, ota, systemless, xposed

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)