Remove All Ads from XDA

[2018.5.6][Magisk] Systemless Xposed v89.3/v90.2-beta3 (SDK 21-27)

1,800 posts
Thanks Meter: 46,660

By topjohnwu, Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor on 29th May 2016, 08:22 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
23rd July 2018, 04:06 PM |#7391  
Thanks Meter: 680

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alego500

Can anyone find an announcement of the A/B flashing magisk during update feature being removed due to update process being changed. Read a very short comment from @topjohnwu on an article.

Check on github...

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

23rd July 2018, 06:53 PM |#7392  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Gothenburg
Thanks Meter: 5,042

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alego500

Can anyone find an announcement of the A/B flashing magisk during update feature being removed due to update process being changed. Read a very short comment from @topjohnwu on an article.

It was flawed (although did work for some cases) and was removed until improved. It'll be back soon:
https://github.com/topjohnwu/Magisk/...57b0afa52d6eef
The Following User Says Thank You to Didgeridoohan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Didgeridoohan Ad-Free
25th July 2018, 03:03 AM |#7393  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdUser

Got it Thank you for making me understand this.
Thats why i got some apps crashes and log says "Xposed.bridge"
But i tried everything and every way to install systemless.

I just saw Magisk 16.7 Beta maybe gonna try with that one got nothing to lose.

Keep up the good work!

Have you succeeded installing xposed?
Have you tried the "Unity Installer" via magisk?
25th July 2018, 03:47 PM |#7394  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexlord89

Have you succeeded installing xposed?
Have you tried the "Unity Installer" via magisk?

No if i install systemless i always get bootloop.
And in TWRP only Beta1 works for me but thats not systemless.

Unity installer...? You mean installing the framework in Magisk? Did you succeeded to install systemless?
25th July 2018, 09:53 PM |#7395  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Quote:

Unity installer...? You mean installing the framework in Magisk? Did you succeeded to install systemless?

Yeah i mean via magisk, i havnt tried the newest one yet, will update after a try or 2
25th July 2018, 10:53 PM |#7396  
Flag Soviet ☭ Russia
Thanks Meter: 3,848

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Why is that? Magisk version is basically same as regular but with a single path edited in binary.
Maybe it works on MIUI 10 then, but how your Mi5 updated to 10 if it's still in beta? You updated it manually!
26th July 2018, 02:53 AM |#7397  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexlord89

Yeah i mean via magisk, i havnt tried the newest one yet, will update after a try or 2

Yeah via Magisk always bootloop unfortunately i tried many magisk versions etc..

---------- Post added at 02:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikanoshi

Why is that? Magisk version is basically same as regular but with a single path edited in binary.
Maybe it works on MIUI 10 then, but how your Mi5 updated to 10 if it's still in beta? You updated it manually!

I don't know you tell me.. only beta one works for me in TWRP or installing via the Xposed installer but this is not systemless and i get sometimes some apps crashing thats why i want magisk.

Can the developer make all Beta's as a Magisk Module ?

And yeah I'm updating weekly the new beta from Xiaomi.eu based on China versions but smoother and cleaner.
The Following User Says Thank You to ColdUser For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ColdUser Ad-Free
26th July 2018, 09:21 AM |#7398  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
is this working son sm-g965f installed via magisk and on Stock rooted??
28th July 2018, 01:26 PM |#7399  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Can you hide the Xposed like hide the magisk.
Xposed is very very usefully,but when i install Xposed.zip the jp.gungho.padRadar will exit.Can you make the Xposed.zip and the Xposed Install have random name,so it will not to be detected by the others apps just like Magisk.Thank you very much.
28th July 2018, 07:33 PM |#7400  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Gothenburg
Thanks Meter: 5,042

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacky Zhou

Xposed is very very usefully,but when i install Xposed.zip the jp.gungho.padRadar will exit.Can you make the Xposed.zip and the Xposed Install have random name,so it will not to be detected by the others apps just like Magisk.Thank you very much.

Sorry... Xposed can't be hidden like Magisk can. Some pretty smart people have looked at that problem long and hard and deemed it impossible.
29th July 2018, 02:25 AM |#7401  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I try to install xposed systemless but my phone get bootloop, i running android 5.1 clean stockrom(not samsung but asus z00sd), i try to use another version of framework but still bootloop, anyone can help me?
The Following User Says Thank You to Dantalionblood For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Dantalionblood Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android pay, ota, systemless, xposed

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)