Remove All Ads from XDA

[2019.5.1][Magisk] Systemless Xposed v89.3/v90.2-beta3 (SDK 21-27)

1,843 posts
Thanks Meter: 59,319

By topjohnwu, Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor on 29th May 2016, 09:22 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
25th October 2018, 12:27 PM |#7751  
Flag Jena
Thanks Meter: 13,539

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Analog Kid

That's exactly what I've been asking myself: what's the point?.

This:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/xpo...8/post77962491
If you disable system xposed to pass safetynet then reenable it, you need to wait for optimizing all apps which takes about 15-35 minute for each reboot. With systemless, it takes only as much as normal reboot. Is this point good enough?
The Following User Says Thank You to Eleo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Eleo Ad-Free
25th October 2018, 12:45 PM |#7752  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fubo73

You also omitted some other info: which phone? Is it stock ROM or custom ROM?

Mt6580 stock rom 5.1 .
25th October 2018, 12:49 PM |#7753  
Thanks Meter: 161

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleo

Is this point good enough?

Yeah... It works.

Sent from my Moto Z2 Play using XDA Labs
The Following User Says Thank You to The Analog Kid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift The Analog Kid Ad-Free
25th October 2018, 01:08 PM |#7754  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Analog Kid

Oh boy... You kinda blasfemed on The Master. Aged story but... Wow.

---------- Post added at 10:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 AM ----------

That's exactly what I've been asking myself: what's the point?

---------- Post added at 11:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 AM ----------

Straight answer should be: choose under OS build and system architecture, I guess... and yes, arm stands for armV7.

Thanks . Thats exactly what i want to know .
25th October 2018, 01:12 PM |#7755  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deeni131

Mt6580 stock rom 5.1 .

SDK 22 for Android 5.1... Xposed systemless is universal across all architectures, according to OP. Now, is your device compatible with Magisk? That's a big question.

25th October 2018, 01:14 PM |#7756  
Thanks Meter: 1,061

More
Quote:

Mt6580 stock rom 5.1 .

MT6580 is Mediatek CPU, I asked about phone.
The Following User Says Thank You to fubo73 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fubo73 Ad-Free
25th October 2018, 01:24 PM |#7757  

More
Quote:

Thanks . Thats exactly what i want to know .

Ok. Welcome. Now, I've never asked for this before that I can remember but, I strongly suggest that whenever you find someone's answers useful, just hit the thanks button. Seems it worth something.

The Following User Says Thank You to The Analog Kid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift The Analog Kid Ad-Free
25th October 2018, 01:34 PM |#7758  

More
[QUOTE=The Analog Kid;77972042]SDK 22 for Android 5.1... Xposed systemless is universal across all architectures, according to OP. Now, is your device compatible with Magisk? That's a big question.

Sent from my Moto Z2 Play

My phone is rooted with magisk already. I did tried many time to install xposed module from magisk manager but ended up with bootloop. I did that like 5 times ,all ended up with bootloop.
Someone on this platform suggested that i should install xposed framework the old way. And so i should unroot and unsinstall magisk . Then install twrp on the phone and root with supersu. Then flash xposed zip with twrp .
If thats the case now i must install twrp on phone and move on . Thats What happened.
25th October 2018, 10:15 PM |#7759  

More
Quote:

SDK 22 for Android 5.1... Xposed systemless is universal across all architectures, according to OP. Now, is your device compatible with Magisk? That's a big question.

Sent from my Moto Z2 Play

My phone is rooted with magisk already. I did tried many time to install xposed module from magisk manager but ended up with bootloop. I did that like 5 times ,all ended up with bootloop.
Someone on this platform suggested that i should install xposed framework the old way. And so i should unroot and unsinstall magisk . Then install twrp on the phone and root with supersu. Then flash xposed zip with twrp .
If thats the case now i must install twrp on phone and move on . Thats What happened.

Well... I don't quite get it, but it seems you haven't successfully installed Xposed yet. Have you tried non systemless version? Is your OS actually "pure" AOSP? If it's kinda Huawei, HTC or even Samsung's custom OS, probably that could be the reason. In my experience, Xposed should be a piece of cake to install on Android 5.1(notice I wasn't interested in Magisk back then. SuperSU was still ruling) even on some non popular brands...

26th October 2018, 12:47 AM |#7760  

More
[QUOTE=The Analog Kid;77976098]
Quote:

Well... I don't quite get it, but it seems you haven't successfully installed Xposed yet. Have you tried non systemless version? Is your OS actually "pure" AOSP? If it's kinda Huawei, HTC or even Samsung's custom OS, probably that could be the reason. In my experience, Xposed should be a piece of cake to install on Android 5.1(notice I wasn't interested in Magisk back then. SuperSU was still ruling) even on some non popular brands...

If the installation was successful i wouldnt end up with bootloop,so yes it wasnt successfull . I still wonder why systemless xposed refused to be installed .
26th October 2018, 03:51 AM |#7761  

More
Quote:

If the installation was successful i wouldnt end up with bootloop,so yes it wasnt successfull . I still wonder why systemless xposed refused to be installed .

As far as I can see, your options are reduced to try dedicated non systemless Xposed by Rovo89 along Magisk. If no success, simply root with latest SuperSU by Chainfire, install dedicated Xposed by Rovo89 and enjoy some stable fun (but no SafetyNet or Magisk goodies) Or keep Magisk and forget about Xposed. That's it. On the other hand, you can keep trying with other Magisk versions along with systemless Xposed and see what you can get. Sometimes you just have to keep experimenting and sometimes you just can't have everything. That's the way all things root are. Me myself, I'm facing a similar situation but, at least, you can rest assured that SuperSU will work on your device...

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android pay, ota, systemless, xposed

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)