Remove All Ads from XDA

[2019.5.1][Magisk] Systemless Xposed v89.3/v90.2-beta3 (SDK 21-27)

1,839 posts
Thanks Meter: 56,852

By topjohnwu, Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor on 29th May 2016, 08:22 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
8th August 2019, 08:08 PM |#8181  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysteryIII

For TouchWiz ROMs you need a special version of Xposed, ....Even if you get the necessary files, installation is only compatible with Magisk v15.3 not later!

oh. I here this for the first time. So this was presumably the reason why it didn't work.
Meanwhile I have changed to AOSP Pie. Riru EDXposed is working there, but some other AOSP issues are annoying me ... e.g. no HDMI output ( I guess this issue is related to AOSP) and some others.

Not easy to find a fully working rom with all features of my desire

8th August 2019, 10:46 PM |#8182  
Thanks Meter: 243

More
While installing the 87.3 Module works by replacing files in the latest systemless Xposed, it wonÄt be recognized by Xposed Installer. Tried Topjohnwu's installer and DVDAndroid's. Even EdXposed Installer doesn't recognize Xposed. I even changed the Version number in the installer script so it shows the correct one. I have no idea what else I could try.
9th August 2019, 11:37 AM |#8183  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Rooster

oh. I here this for the first time. So this was presumably the reason why it didn't work.
Meanwhile I have changed to AOSP Pie. Riru EDXposed is working there, but some other AOSP issues are annoying me ... e.g. no HDMI output ( I guess this issue is related to AOSP) and some others.

Not easy to find a fully working rom with all features of my desire

Well, Samsung is the cause with everything undocumented and hidden. For example part of the camera work is hidden in the framework, that's the reason why camera quality is worse than in Stock ROM. The more difficult the scenery is to take the more you see the difference in quality.

For me the camera quality is the only reason I stick with Stock ROM, otherwise I would already use Resurrection Remix 7 (Android 9).
9th August 2019, 03:41 PM |#8184  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysteryIII

For me the camera quality is the only reason I stick with Stock ROM, otherwise I would already use Resurrection Remix 7 (Android 9).

for me it's missing driving mode and no HDMI Output.
Did you try this one? ...
https://forum.xda-developers.com/gal...ation-t3860740
The say, camera is improved.
9th August 2019, 03:53 PM |#8185  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Rooster

for me it's missing driving mode and no HDMI Output.
Did you try this one? ...
https://forum.xda-developers.com/gal...ation-t3860740
The say, camera is improved.

Thanks for this, but I'm using S5 G900F, so it won't help me. There were already some trying to reverse engineer the Stock camera of S5, but in the end nobody finished it and I think no one will look into it any longer on such an old device. After this there were few developers that ported the Camera of other devices as flashable files or Magisk modules but the result was only little better than AOSP Camera or ported Camera Apps. And also them stopped working on it any longer.
On good scenery you might not see the difference. But on bad like low light, against the light, moving object and so on you clearly see the difference and also stabilization is worse. Scenery that combines some bad options give you only very bad pictures. It's like problems multiply instead only add.

But back to the topic, Xposed is a must have for me as I would never use my phone without XPrivacy, it has almost all of my privacy data and that of friends.
It's just very bad that I have to use such an unclean way to get Xposed working.
10th August 2019, 11:30 AM |#8186  
Flag Andenne
Thanks Meter: 37

More
Hi guys. Someone have already tried xposed or edxposed on the version pie htc u12 plus?
I have Magisk installed

Envoyé de mon HTC U12+ en utilisant Tapatalk
12th August 2019, 09:25 AM |#8187  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
14th August 2019, 08:03 PM |#8188  
Thanks Meter: 159

More
Is this supposed to work with Lollipop? Tried on different devices, all x86 though, with the xposed app saying xposed not installed.. Installing the regular xposed works. But i'd prefer magisk version obviously. FiX?
14th August 2019, 10:04 PM |#8189  
Thanks Meter: 587

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoJo ^^

Is this supposed to work with Lollipop? Tried on different devices, all x86 though, with the xposed app saying xposed not installed.. Installing the regular xposed works. But i'd prefer magisk version obviously. FiX?

Fix for what? Xposed? Don't count on it. Magisk is already systemless... So flash magisk. Done
15th August 2019, 01:10 AM |#8190  
Thanks Meter: 159

More
Hem, i think you didn't get me. I do flash Xposed MAGISK version. However it DOES NOT WORK for me, as said, it says "not installed". This on a 5.1 x86 device. So i'm asking if there's a fix so that i DO NOT HAVE TO install regular xposed
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android pay, ota, systemless, xposed

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)