Remove All Ads from XDA

[2019.5.1][Magisk] Systemless Xposed v89.3/v90.2-beta3 (SDK 21-27)

1,838 posts
Thanks Meter: 56,951

By topjohnwu, Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor on 29th May 2016, 08:22 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
30th August 2019, 09:44 AM |#8201  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by amg314

I do not understand what is your "Xposed Framework (Magisk From Android 5 To Android 8.1).zip"

I know folowing zip's to install (URL from https://forum.xda-developers.com/xpo...posed-t3388268 ):
https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=1395089523397956629
Zip is named xposed-magisk.zip (100 M in size)

and xposed-master.zip (101 M in size from URL https://github.com/Magisk-Modules-Repo/xposed

Second question is about your Magisk and M Manager. Are both of them OK and updated? Is BusyBox for Android NDK module installed?

Yes busybox is installed and magisk is v. 19.3 that is the latest version and i just renamed the file otherwise its the same xposed module for magisk

---------- Post added at 09:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabish0099

Yes busybox is installed and magisk is v. 19.3 that is the latest version and i just renamed the file otherwise its the same xposed module for magisk

My file and the links you are provided are the same files i just renamed my fjle I have huawei p8 lite 2017 emui 8 i downloaded xposed specially for emui 8 it booted and activated modules as well but modules are just activated but are not performing their functionality

---------- Post added at 09:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 AM ----------

Quote:

My file and the links you are provided are the same files i just renamed my fjle I have huawei p8 lite 2017 emui 8 i downloaded xposed specially for emui 8 it booted and activated modules as well but modules are just activated but are not performing their functionality

---------- Post added at 09:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 AM ----------

Quote:

30th August 2019, 10:31 AM |#8202  
Flag Kharkov
Thanks Meter: 136

More
Quote:

My file and the links you are provided are the same files i just renamed my fjle I have huawei p8 lite 2017 emui 8 i downloaded xposed specially for emui 8 it booted and activated modules as well but

It's a pity you did not said earlier that you have EMUI ROM.

Xposed on Huawei EMUI may not work correctly (bootlops, lags, GUI artifacts, disappearing lockscreen and navbar, inoperative Bluetooth / NFC / Wireless Display and various other problems). That is due to Huawei has modified its shell too much. Plus Xposed conflicts with EMUI engine which it is similar to the mechanism of Xposed.

Try attached Xposed for EMUI8, SDK26
30th August 2019, 11:53 AM |#8203  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:

Xposed on Huawei EMUI may not work correctly (bootlops, lags, GUI artifacts, disappearing lockscreen and navbar, inoperative Bluetooth / NFC / Wireless Display and various other problems). That is due to Huawei has modified its shell too much. Plus Xposed conflicts with EMUI engine which it is similar to the mechanism of Xposed.

ok let me try.

---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

Quote:

I installed it and it booted successfully but most of magisk modules did not work I tried eggster its work but gravity box, screen off animation and lucky patcher exposed functionality is not working it means some xposed modules works and some are not but thanks for help

---------- Post added at 11:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

Thanks everyone for helping me i have some other issues regarding bootloader i created a thread but no one replied me on that please look that thread and tell me if you know anything about that

Thread links

https://forum.xda-developers.com/p8l...-2017-t3961358

https://forum.xda-developers.com/8-l...issue-t3954450
6th September 2019, 02:14 PM |#8204  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Bootloop
Quote:
Originally Posted by topjohnwu

Prerequisite

Magisk is required to be installed on your device!
Magisk - The Universal Systemless Interface
Support Devices
All Magisk compatible devices

Downloads
My Xposed zip is universal across all architectures and Android versions.
https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=1395089523397956629

Install Guide
  • Install the XposedInstaller in the attachments
  • Follow the instructions in the Magisk release thread to install Magisk on to your device
  • Install Xposed within Magisk Manager's Download Section, or download the zip and flash in custom recovery
  • For uninstallation, remove the Xposed Magisk Module within Magisk Manager

Systemless Xposed does not pass SafetyNet!!!

Credits
@rovo89 for creating Xposed

Source
All binaries are downloaded and repacked from either places:
Official build from rovo89
I did not recompile/change anything how Xposed works, the behavior should be 100% identical to original sources, if you experience any Xposed issues, please directly report to the original threads.

Donation
Please donate to rovo89, the master of Xposed
http://repo.xposed.info/donate
If you like my work, you can also donate to me
https://www.paypal.me/topjohnwu

Hello. I got a bootloop after i installed this build. I have tried to flash both Xposed Disabler GadgetHacks and the "xposed-uninstaller-20180117-arm" and i'm still stuck in the bootloop. Is there an uninstaller for this build?
10th September 2019, 05:35 PM |#8205  
Thanks Meter: 11

Donate to Me
More
when i install the xposed_framework-v90-beta3.xip modulo in magisk it sais unsupported device (One Plus 5 OS9.0.3)
10th September 2019, 06:59 PM |#8206  
Thanks Meter: 647

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmirSc

when i install the xposed_framework-v90-beta3.xip modulo in magisk it sais unsupported device (One Plus 5 OS9.0.3)

Xposed doesn't work on Android 9 (need edxposed) is android pie what you mean by os 9.0.3
10th September 2019, 07:02 PM |#8207  
Thanks Meter: 11

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nergal di Cuthah

Xposed doesn't work on Android 9 (need edxposed) is android pie what you mean by os 9.0.3

OxygenOS 9.0.3 (op5 OS), ok will try with edxposed.
Yesterday, 09:17 PM |#8208  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Been trying to flash systemless xposed on my samsung j5 (sm-j500h) and it bootloops everytime
i need the link to systemless xposed 87.3, by default it installs the v89 which causes bootloop for some reason
or if anyone else any straight fix for this, please let me know
many thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android pay, ota, systemless, xposed

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)