Remove All Ads from XDA

[2019.5.1][Magisk] Systemless Xposed v89.3/v90.2-beta3 (SDK 21-27)

1,842 posts
Thanks Meter: 58,423

By topjohnwu, Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor on 29th May 2016, 08:22 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
9th October 2019, 08:52 AM |#8231  
Flag Brisbane
Thanks Meter: 245

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by unlimitek

In Magisk download repo, the xposed version is v90-beta3 by rovo89, Will that work with Nougat 7.0 ?

It should do. It the latest version of xposed.
I'm using this version on my S8 running Oreo ( using rovo's version ).
9th October 2019, 09:04 AM |#8232  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spawnlives

It should do. It the latest version of xposed.
I'm using this version on my S8 running Oreo ( using rovo's version ).

For some reason I thought the v90.2-beta3 was for Oreo 8 and higher while the v89.3 was for Nougat 7.1 and lower. If you say so, I will try the v90.2-beta3 on my Nougat 7.0. Also, sorry if I'm repeating something you already said, but are you sure that installing Systemless Xposed may take up to 40 mins boot time? Are you sure about this? Thanks.
9th October 2019, 09:12 AM |#8233  
Flag Karachi
Thanks Meter: 53

More
I can't install this. It says unsupported device?
Using OnePlus 5, version 9 (I think).
Rooted
9th October 2019, 09:33 AM |#8234  
Flag Brisbane

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by unlimitek

For some reason I thought the v90.2-beta3 was for Oreo 8 and higher while the v89.3 was for Nougat 7.1 and lower. If you say so, I will try the v90.2-beta3 on my Nougat 7.0. Also, sorry if I'm repeating something you already said, but are you sure that installing Systemless Xposed may take up to 40 mins boot time? Are you sure about this? Thanks.

Before doing anything if have have twrp do a complete backup. It will be easier to recover if something goes wrong.

As I said each device will vary on start up time so I cannot say it will take XX amount of time to start. Any more than at most 1hr is a problem. First time I installed xposed on the S8 took about 20-25 minutes to boot into the system ( running nougat at the time ).
9th October 2019, 09:36 AM |#8235  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spawnlives

Before doing anything if have have twrp do a complete backup. It will be easier to recover if something goes wrong.

As I said each device will vary on start up time so I cannot say it will take XX amount of time to start. Any more than at most 1hr is a problem. First time I installed xposed on the S8 took about 20-25 minutes to boot into the system ( running nougat at the time ).

I''ll try it. Thank you very much.
9th October 2019, 10:11 AM |#8236  
Flag Brisbane

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by muz_grt

I can't install this. It says unsupported device?
Using OnePlus 5, version 9 (I think).
Rooted

If you are on Android version 9 ( pie ) xposed will not work. Try using Riru core + Riru Edxposed from the magisk repo section. You will also need the installer or manager app as well.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android pay, ota, systemless, xposed

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)