[2019.5.1][Magisk] Systemless Xposed v89.3/v90.2-beta3 (SDK 21-27)

1,846 posts
Thanks Meter: 60,683

By topjohnwu, Senior Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor on 29th May 2016, 08:22 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
3rd June 2020, 04:55 PM |#8291  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
xprivacy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysteryIII

Xposed is a must have for me as I would never use my phone without XPrivacy, it has almost all of my privacy data and that of friends.

Same here! xprivacy is an absolute prerequisite for me; otherwise I would rather do without an android phone in my pocket.
I've spent hours searching for a way to have xprivacy on my Galaxy S5 DUOS (touchwiz!), which I eventually have upgraded to MM 6.01 (the latest stock ROM). I've managed to get root over Magisk (CF autoroot failed) but when it comes to XPOSED/xprivacy, I am stuck. Standard xposed installer 3.15 didn't do the trick and XposedInstaller_3.1.5-Magisk.apk either. Is it possible to get xposed (and then xprivacy!) via magisk at all? Is there a reliable way to get xposed onto stock Marshmallow without Magisk? Or is there a custom ROM supporting xposed for Samsung touchwiz devices?
4th June 2020, 10:46 AM |#8292  

More
Quote:

I have only 87.3 for SDK23 which means Marshmallow and it won't work for you.
Maybe someone else can share the Systemless Xposed for Samsung TouchWiz ROM 87.1/87.3 for SDK 22 or you might ask Topjohnwu if he still has the files.

Note: Even if you get the necessary files, installation is only compatible with Magisk v15.3 not later! This means you have to:

1. Uninstall newest Magisk and flash v15.3 then install Magisk Manager v6.x (v7.x is not compatible) if not included.
  2. Choose Systemless Xposed for Samsung TouchWiz ROM 87.1/87.3 for SDK 22 inside of Magisk Manager in Modules to install.
  3. Reboot, will take some time as ART/Dalvik Cache need to be deleted and regenerated.
  4. Now you can flash latest version of Magisk, it will update everything and you will keep Xposed.

I just tested it on my S5 (G900F) and it seems it is possible to skip the steps before and just replace the files of the 87.3 version with the files of latest Module installer.

Hello MysteryIII, I have flashed Stock Marshmallow to my S5 (SM-G900FD) yesterday and have run into the same trouble. I'd like to follow your example and ask you politely if you could make available your copies of 87.3 for SDK23 and Magisk Manager v6.x?
17th June 2020, 07:58 PM |#8293  
Thanks Meter: 255

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by januario-hh

Hello MysteryIII, I have flashed Stock Marshmallow to my S5 (SM-G900FD) yesterday and have run into the same trouble. I'd like to follow your example and ask you politely if you could make available your copies of 87.3 for SDK23 and Magisk Manager v6.x?

Sorry for the late response. The last weeks I only looked into XDA for some stuff I wanted to check and didn't take time for anything else.

You can get older versions of Magisk here, straight from the source. I attached the 87.3 Xposed file here, the rest is up to you.

I gave up on the camera quality and went to AOSP/LOS based ROM and use Android Pie right now. In exchange for losing camera quality (especially in bad conditions) I got newer Android, smoother phone and rarely compatibility issues with Magisk or other features made for newer Android (excluding Camera API 2, that's impossible to get).
If you have any other device to make good pictures, I would recommend you to do the same and go for Android 10 as it has become stable and smooth on our phone.

Of course, you can ask me if you run into any problems, but all support I can give you now will be just what I remember and not really "active" support.

Good luck!
Attached Files
File Type: zip xposed-v87.3-sdk23-topjohnwu.zip - [Click for QR Code] (16.68 MB, 28 views)
19th June 2020, 12:05 PM |#8294  

More
Quote:

I gave up on the camera quality and went to AOSP/LOS based ROM and use Android Pie right now.

Thanks MysteryIII, in the meantime I've found out a suitable solution for my phone: Resurrection Remix, Magisk and edXposed - and most important! - xprivacyLUA running!

As to the camera, I haven't found out yet whether it's really worse than on Stock. But I'm happy to have dared the leap onto a CustomRom. Coming from KitKat it's amazing to have all the enhancements of Android Pie.
24th June 2020, 12:02 AM |#8295  
Flag Riverside
Thanks Meter: 263

More
Update?
24th June 2020, 09:31 AM |#8296  
Forum Moderator / Recognized Translator
Flag Preserving Air Supremacy over XDA
Thanks Meter: 12,063

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by topjohnwu

@topjohnwu Congratulations to your new wings! The title suits you well and is definitely well deserve!
Stay safe and stay healthy!
Regards
Oswald Boelcke
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oswald Boelcke For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Oswald Boelcke Ad-Free
30th June 2020, 05:11 PM |#8297  
Flag Mumbai

More
after flashing this xposed on my redmi 3s prime via twrp 3.4.0.0 . . my device stuck on mi logo . plz give me solution
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android pay, ota, systemless, xposed

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)