Post Reply Email Thread
10th October 2017, 06:39 PM |#21  
OP Senior Member
Flag Winnipeg,Manitoba
Thanks Meter: 242

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by solnyshok

se edge 7.0, stock rom, superkernel+supersu. official v88/24 works. tested with Xinsta.

Did u guys notice any performance decrease after xposed?? I mean my s7 edge becomes so laggy bcz of xposed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by grymkmb

The Systemless Xposed didn't work for me, but they are working on a fix.

10th October 2017, 09:25 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 60

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aakash Kaushal

Did u guys notice any performance decrease after xposed?? I mean my s7 edge becomes so laggy bcz of xposed?

You might have a slight performance hit, but that depends on your modules. But I don't feel like my phone suddenly gets laggy. On the other hand I haven't really used my phone without xposed so I can't really tell.
10th October 2017, 11:25 PM |#23  
OP Senior Member
Flag Winnipeg,Manitoba
Thanks Meter: 242

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by grymkmb

You might have a slight performance hit, but that depends on your modules. But I don't feel like my phone suddenly gets laggy. On the other hand I haven't really used my phone without xposed so I can't really tell.

Yeah I found out the root cause of the problem, actually adblocker reborn module was slwing my phone down, I uninstalled it and now everything works absolutely awsm.
20th August 2019, 06:31 AM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I am late to the party. Is there a version of Xposed that works on a Galaxy S7 (G930V)? I rooted with this method:

https://forum.xda-developers.com/ver...819616/page170

My firmware version is:
USA (Verizon) 2018-12-18
Android 8.0.0
G930VVRS8CRK2 G930VVZW8CRK2

I've tried and failed to get the following versions working:

xposed-v87.1-sdk23-arm64-custom-build-by-wanam-20161125 (Fails to install - obviously, since it's targeting a much older version of Android)
xposed-v90-sdk26-arm64-beta3 (I get "Verification failed" error after booting - resolved by removing the Xposed install)

What are my options here? Is it possible to install Xposed on this phone at all? Any help would be appreciated.

Edit: As best as I can tell, the answer is no. All the Xposed framework install methods I found require an unlocked bootloader, which the Verizon Galaxy S7 (G930V) cannot acquire.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)