By SolarWarez, Member on 28th April 2016, 06:33 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
14th November 2017, 03:21 PM |#1081  
Flag Belo Horizonte
Thanks Meter: 42

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jansen12p

Understand that! But Xiaomi redmi 3 pro with miui(hu) 9 dev versions is sdk 22 used ... (5.1.1 LL) So sdk 23 is not good for that

Try see this :

http://en.miui.com/thread-78894-1-1.html
The Following User Says Thank You to edu_pozzolini For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift edu_pozzolini Ad-Free

18th November 2017, 01:32 PM |#1082  
Thanks Meter: 29

More
Sorry cant find the link for sdk23-arm64-MIUI-MAGISK version? Is there one?
18th November 2017, 07:30 PM |#1083  
Thanks Meter: 68

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RSGI

Sorry cant find the link for sdk23-arm64-MIUI-MAGISK version? Is there one?

Available here
The Following User Says Thank You to samrat_castle For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift samrat_castle Ad-Free
18th November 2017, 08:08 PM |#1084  
Thanks Meter: 29

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by samrat_castle

Available here

Thanks for your reply.

It seems that x64 version is only available for a system instalation, not for a systemless instalation.

So, here is the issue, if i dont use Magisk, just root with SuperSU and install xposed-v87.1-sdk23-arm64--MIUI9-edition-by-SolarWarez-20170612 xposed works fine but my root is exposed and i must use xposed addons to use my company apps; but if i use Magisk i get a green SafetyNet but no system less versions of xposed work, the phone stucks on bootanimation, even xposed-v87.1-sdk23-Magisk-MIUI9-edition-by-SolarWarez gets stuck...
So what i'm looking for is the x64 version of xposed-vXX-sdk23-Magisk-MIUI9, that i just cant seem to find anywhere...
That link you gave has the exact same version of what is in this thread, the difference is that here we have the v87 and in that link we have the v87.1

Thanks anyway
18th November 2017, 08:14 PM |#1085  
Thanks Meter: 68

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RSGI

Thanks for your reply.

It seems that x64 version is only available for a system instalation, not for a systemless instalation.

So, here is the issue, if i dont use Magisk, just root with SuperSU and install xposed-v87.1-sdk23-arm64--MIUI9-edition-by-SolarWarez-20170612 xposed works fine but my root is exposed and i must use xposed addons to use my company apps; but if i use Magisk i get a green SafetyNet but no system less versions of xposed work, the phone stucks on bootanimation, even xposed-v87.1-sdk23-Magisk-MIUI9-edition-by-SolarWarez gets stuck...
So what i'm looking for is the x64 version of xposed-vXX-sdk23-Magisk-MIUI9, that i just cant seem to find anywhere...
That link you gave has the exact same version of what is in this thread, the difference is that here we have the v87 and in that link we have the v87.1

Thanks anyway

Safetynet will fail regardless of the xposed version (Official or Magisk). There is currently no workaround for Safetynet with xposed installed.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)