Remove All Ads from XDA

[UNOFFICIAL][5.0/5.1/6][v87][27 Nov] Xposed for MIUI

41 posts
Thanks Meter: 722
 
By SolarWarez, Member on 28th April 2016, 05:33 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
15th April 2017, 01:07 AM |#711  
Senior Member
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 228
 
More
Is anyone put off buying new Xiaomi phones like the Mi6/Mi6+ due to them coming with Nougat, which means no Xposed and no xMIUI or MIUI Tweaks? Some of the basic mods like increasing the status bar size and having AOSP status bar icons take MIUI from being annoying to being quite functional. I don't know that I'd tolerate MIUI without them.
 
 
19th April 2017, 12:55 PM |#712  
Junior Member
Flag piotrków trybunalski
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
When it could be release?
20th April 2017, 05:15 AM |#713  
Member
Flag Aligarh
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
how about miui 8.2 or mm 6.1?

sdk 23 works with 6.1? or need new sdk 24?

- "sdk21" means Android Lollipop 5.0.x
- "sdk22" means Android Lollipop 5.1.x
- "sdk23" means Android Marshmallow 6.0.x
20th April 2017, 05:29 AM |#714  
Senior Member
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 228
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by indyan

how about miui 8.2 or mm 6.1?

sdk 23 works with 6.1? or need new sdk 24?

- "sdk21" means Android Lollipop 5.0.x
- "sdk22" means Android Lollipop 5.1.x
- "sdk23" means Android Marshmallow 6.0.x

There is no 6.1. The last version was 6.0.1, which works with SDK 23. There is no SDK 24 yet, is there?
20th April 2017, 06:07 AM |#715  
Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpino

There is no 6.1. The last version was 6.0.1, which works with SDK 23. There is no SDK 24 yet, is there?

SDK 24 is Nougat 7.0

Sent from my Redmi 3 using Tapatalk
20th April 2017, 06:10 AM |#716  
Senior Member
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 228
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by h4fiz

SDK 24 is Nougat 7.0

Sent from my Redmi 3 using Tapatalk

I assumed it would be, but it's not actually available yet, is it?!
24th April 2017, 09:24 PM |#717  
voetbalremco's Avatar
Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag gelderland
Thanks Meter: 1,860
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpino

I assumed it would be, but it's not actually available yet, is it?!

Nougat is available, xposed for it isn't.
The Following User Says Thank You to voetbalremco For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift voetbalremco Ad-Free
27th April 2017, 02:52 PM |#718  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 35
 
More
Which of these can I use on Android-x86 6.0r3 64bit?

xposed-v86-sdk23-x86-MIUI-edition-by-SolarWarez-20160710 ---> This one looks like it's for x86 but might be 32-Bit only
xposed-v87-sdk23-arm64-MIUI-edition-by-SolarWarez-20161126 --> This one is for Arm64 right so it will not work for Android-x86 6.0r3 64bit?
30th April 2017, 07:32 AM |#719  
Member
Flag Indore
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by saulin78

Which of these can I use on Android-x86 6.0r3 64bit?

xposed-v86-sdk23-x86-MIUI-edition-by-SolarWarez-20160710 ---> This one looks like it's for x86 but might be 32-Bit only
xposed-v87-sdk23-arm64-MIUI-edition-by-SolarWarez-20161126 --> This one is for Arm64 right so it will not work for Android-x86 6.0r3 64bit?

x86 for 32 bit only and x64 for 64bit only

---------- Post added at 07:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 AM ----------

@SolarWarez Can you tell me how to install the magisk zip. I'm currently using Xiaomi.eu rom on my redmi 3s prime.
1st May 2017, 08:57 AM |#720  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 603
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Battlecreed5

x86 for 32 bit only and x64 for 64bit only

---------- Post added at 07:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 AM ----------

@SolarWarez Can you tell me how to install the magisk zip. I'm currently using Xiaomi.eu rom on my redmi 3s prime.

You have to have magisk installed and working, you can then flash the magisk xposed for miui with twrp or within the magisk manager...

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
1st May 2017, 11:05 AM |#721  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
System app crash
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolarWarez

I decide to share it there because I don't know better place for this...
This is an Xposed framework variant built for MIUI based devices running Android 5.0, 5.1 and 6.0.
Tested and working on latest ROM's on various devices.
Fully working resource hooking and themes.

Prerequisite:
- Custom recovery (CWM, TWRP)

Bugs report:
- If you get any lag, broken feature or any App force closing, post your Xposed logs.
- If you get a boot-loop, reboot and get the logcat with "adb logcat -v time".

Please pay attention:
Archive with Xposed installation contains some necessary information and it is very important to successfully installation to choose right archive.
- "arm" means the devices that are running arm32 operating system and uses ARM architecture CPU.
- "arm64" means the devices that are running arm64 operating system and uses ARM64 architecture CPU.
- "x86" means the devices that are running x86 operating system and uses x86 architecture (Intel) CPU.
- "sdk21" means Android Lollipop 5.0.x
- "sdk22" means Android Lollipop 5.1.x
- "sdk23" means Android Marshmallow 6.0.x
If you try to install wrong archive it will not installed and error message appears in TWRP installation log.

Magisk
Magisk (systemless) variants of archives separated only by Android versions (sdk21, sdk22 and sdk23). CPU architecture will be detected automatically.

How to install:
- Install Xposed Installer app
- Make a nandroid backup
- Copy the Xposed file and the uninstaller to your sdcard
- Flash "xposed-vxx-sdkxx-armxx-MIUI-edition-by-SolarWarez-xxxxxxxx.zip" through a custom recovery (TWRP/CWM...)
- Reboot and wait, it may take several minutes to boot up depending on your ROM size and installed apps amount. If phone still not boot after 5 minutes then you need get boot log by "adb logcat -v time", reboot into recovery and restore backup or de install Xposed

Attention!
Starting from v86 official version of Xposed become more compatibly with ROMs that use a Resources subclass for e.g. theming, like MIUI.
So, try firstly official Xposed on your device. If it will works well (take a look at themes, if they works well, then all Ok), then you doesn't need this version of Xposed.
But I suppose that on some devices official Xposed still may cause bootloops.

Donate to @rovo89
All credits go to @rovo89 for his amazing job on Xposed framework

miui system apps also settings are crashing. I cant open they anyway
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes