Thanks Meter: 443

By dkcldark, Senior Member on 6th September 2016, 12:41 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
26th January 2018, 02:33 PM |#141  
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 612

Donate to Me
More
Anyone else have problem with fb and some other apps crashing/delay on opening after flash that xposed? I used to use that version but some months now I have a problem. According to official xposed thread, version 89+ seems to fix the problem. Is there any plan for update that version of xposed?

10th July 2018, 06:39 AM |#142  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Thanks´┐Ż
23rd September 2018, 04:02 PM |#143  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retrial

Anyone else have problem with fb and some other apps crashing/delay on opening after flash that xposed? I used to use that version but some months now I have a problem. According to official xposed thread, version 89+ seems to fix the problem. Is there any plan for update that version of xposed?

Definitely true problem, up!
31st August 2019, 01:41 AM |#144  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Can anybody tell what is the difference between test version and normal one?
On my Galaxy Alpha 850F with stock non deodexed rom only test versions works, otherwise I am stuck om samsung boot logo.
Can test version 87.1 be build and uploaded?
Thanks.

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 AM ----------

Can anybody tell what is the difference between test version and normal one?
On my Galaxy Alpha 850F with stock non deodexed rom only test versions works, otherwise I am stuck om samsung boot logo.
Can test version 87.1 be build and uploaded?
Latest builds of Whatsapp failed to install with Xposed is less than 87.1 as I've read on another forum.
And I can definitely confirm they are installed fine while Xposed is uninstalled.
Thanks.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)