6,110 posts
Thanks Meter: 29,336

Post Reply Email Thread
18th March 2017, 05:26 PM |#6011  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by YMNDLZ

No one has gotten Xposed on android 7, so that will need to be developed before Wanam can release a modded version for Samsung devices.

So that means I'm not updating to nougat for s6? Oh well, I'm happy with Marshmallow android anyways but I wish Rovo good luck at finding out making Xposed work for Nougat and good luck for Wanam version for s6 and other devices.

20th March 2017, 03:26 PM |#6012  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
hey guy, How long will it take to have the xposed framework of Android 7.1 ??
20th March 2017, 03:28 PM |#6013  
Flag toronto
Thanks Meter: 6,992

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elson819

hey guy, How long will it take to have the xposed framework of Android 7.1 ??

Lol....really?

How would you expect any of us to know this? I cant predict the future and I'm pretty sure neither can the other guys lol.

Its ready when its ready.

I see that's your first post, i would suggest unless you want to get eaten alive here dont post silly questions like that :thumbup:

Sent from my Note 7, S7 Edge or S6
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to force70 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift force70 Ad-Free
22nd March 2017, 04:20 PM |#6014  
Thanks Meter: 27

More
many thanks op!
22nd March 2017, 06:57 PM |#6015  
Thanks Meter: 26

More
where to find the uninstaller, its not in the link list above?
22nd March 2017, 07:01 PM |#6016  
Flag ░E░l░e░c░t░r░i░c░i░t░y░
Thanks Meter: 2,095

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by IngoPan

where to find the uninstaller, its not in the link list above?

Go to 'Download' link, look around carefully.

Mi MIX
7.3.16 Epic
The Following User Says Thank You to Konsstantine34 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Konsstantine34 Ad-Free
23rd March 2017, 12:17 AM |#6017  
Flag Banja Luka RS
Thanks Meter: 2,284

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by force70

Lol....really?

How would you expect any of us to know this? I cant predict the future and I'm pretty sure neither can the other guys lol.

Its ready when its ready.

I see that's your first post, i would suggest unless you want to get eaten alive here dont post silly questions like that :thumbup:

Sent from my Note 7, S7 Edge or S6

Waiting costs nervous
The Following User Says Thank You to HorstiG For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift HorstiG Ad-Free
23rd March 2017, 12:32 PM |#6018  

More
Help with xposed on galaxy a300fu
hi,
I have a galaxy a300fu, with this ROM installed (stock deodexed) -> https://forum.xda-developers.com/sam...m-mod-t3477092
I've installed this version of xposed. ( for my device, sdk23 ARM)
when i open xposed it says in a red text (not in english, what follows is the traslation): "it seem like the is a known issue ("sumsung touchWiz ROM") with your ROM. Installing Xposed may not work or cause big problems. CLick here for more details"
when i click it brings me to this: https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho....php?t=3034811 , but i don't find any problem related to this.
to be honest i dont even know if xposed is installed, because under this red text there is "install/update - version 87". If i tap there and tap "install" it will display ERROR 1 in the terminal. If i tap "install from recovery" it will make me reboot the device and looks like something gets done, but when i open Xposed it will still display the same red text.
I've installed gravityBox and app Setting modules to see if they work but they don't. They don't show any kind of error messages but they dont apply any of the changes i do.
does anybody knows how to solve this?

Bye
23rd March 2017, 02:40 PM |#6019  
Flag Sisak
Thanks Meter: 42

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by giaba800

hi,
I have a galaxy a300fu, with this ROM installed (stock deodexed) -> https://forum.xda-developers.com/sam...m-mod-t3477092
I've installed this version of xposed. ( for my device, sdk23 ARM)
when i open xposed it says in a red text (not in english, what follows is the traslation): "it seem like the is a known issue ("sumsung touchWiz ROM") with your ROM. Installing Xposed may not work or cause big problems. CLick here for more details"
when i click it brings me to this: https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho....php?t=3034811 , but i don't find any problem related to this.
to be honest i dont even know if xposed is installed, because under this red text there is "install/update - version 87". If i tap there and tap "install" it will display ERROR 1 in the terminal. If i tap "install from recovery" it will make me reboot the device and looks like something gets done, but when i open Xposed it will still display the same red text.
I've installed gravityBox and app Setting modules to see if they work but they don't. They don't show any kind of error messages but they dont apply any of the changes i do.
does anybody knows how to solve this?

Bye

Found this version "xposed-v87.1-sdk23-arm-custom-build-by-wanam-20161" and flash it in recovery..
I use that rom and also use that version of xpose, don't have any problems.
Easy way is when u after flashing rom flash xposed zip
23rd March 2017, 04:36 PM |#6020  

More
thank you kiva1 for the quick answer.
i cant find the file you mentioned, all i can find is the one i've already flashed, xposed-v87.1-sdk23-arm-custom-build-by-wanam-20161125.zip. Do you know were I can find it? Even googling the same exact name you mentioned i can't find it.
23rd March 2017, 08:10 PM |#6021  
Flag Bytom
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Anuone knows which Xposed I should install on DPC4 build of 5.1.1 Lollipop on Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 edition p600?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
arm64, lollipop, samsung, touchwiz, xposed

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)