Remove All Ads from XDA

[WIP][Unofficial][NMR1][SDK25][ARM][ARM64][x86][Magisk]Xposed v87

1,348 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,246

Post Reply Email Thread
WIP. No lazy introduction, lets skip to the main point. Xposed v87 for arm/arm64/x86 specially built for Nougat MR1 (7.1.x). Now with Magisk supports. First and original unofficial WIP version.
Generic version, maybe not compatible with Samsung or special ART. Tested on Sony Xperia XZ F8332 and should be working on AOSP/Lineage/Lineage-based ROM
UNSTABLE
Download

Install instruction:
Code:
-Disable SELinux or set it as permissive (non Magisk user)
-Flash with TWRP or CWM (who using this these day?)
-Wipe dalvik and cache
-Reboot
-The 1st boot maybe stuck in bootloop. In that case you should force power off and try to boot again. The 2nd boot will work
-Install the Marshmallow Xposed apk (yes its working) to manage your Xposed.
Issues:
Code:
-Initial release. Bugs falling from the sky...
-Xposed modules that change resources will fail. 
Wait for proper updates for both framework and modules. 
For example GravityBox:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=73099015&postcount=1774
Credits:
Code:
-Me
-abforce with his works: Xposed for Nougat
-Rovo89 and all devs working on Xposed
-Zhuang Shao? (idk your name on XDA) for testing and helping
-topjohnwu for Magisk installer
If you want to help, press Thanks or donate to me and abforce to speed things up!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	photo_2017-07-20_00-01-42.jpg
Views:	22942
Size:	52.7 KB
ID:	4217101  
The Following 183 Users Say Thank You to BlackSoulxxx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift BlackSoulxxx Ad-Free

19th July 2017, 07:41 PM |#2  
Flag Algiers
Thanks Meter: 233

More
Dude you're the man !!
19th July 2017, 07:48 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Don't play Ur foolish.
19th July 2017, 07:56 PM |#4  
Flag Padang
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Wow, at last, thanks for your hard work!! Let's try it

Sent from my R7sf using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
19th July 2017, 08:06 PM |#5  
Proxima Centauri
Thanks Meter: 61

More
@BlackSoulxxx Did you prepare any uninstaller? It might come handy...
19th July 2017, 08:14 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 593

More
Ummm.......Why is Rovo not involved in this? Not seeing his name even mentioned here makes me feel Suspicious about this.

Also, seems suspicious given there was just information released saying Xposed compatibility for Nougat would need to be baked in at the ROM build stage (by Devs).....No mention to that here either.

Kinda want more confirmation/information.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stupifier For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Stupifier Ad-Free
19th July 2017, 08:15 PM |#8  
Flag Union, MO
Thanks Meter: 603

Donate to Me
More
Tried it on AOSPA 7.2.0 on the Nextbit Robin and I get a crash on boot for com.quicinc.cne.cneservice and then it reboots again infinitely
The Following User Says Thank You to bgiesing For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bgiesing Ad-Free
19th July 2017, 08:17 PM |#9  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupifier

Ummm.......Why is Rovo not involved in this? Not seeing his name even mentioned here makes me feel Suspicious about this.

It isnt equal to just credit Rovo89 alone, Xposed is an open source project and many devs contributed to it. So in credit I said to "all devs working on Xposed". Yes Rovo89 created Xposed, but without any helps he coudnt do it alone....
But sure, I will credit him just to be happy
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BlackSoulxxx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift BlackSoulxxx Ad-Free
19th July 2017, 08:17 PM |#10  
Flag Union, MO
Thanks Meter: 603

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupifier

It's based on modified code by abforce which is based on Rovo's original code. You can see here for the differences between abforce's and Rovo's (not sure about OPs though) https://github.com/abforce/xposed_ar...78f16849186f89
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bgiesing For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bgiesing Ad-Free
19th July 2017, 08:20 PM |#11  
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgiesing

Tried it on AOSPA 7.2.0 on the Nextbit Robin and I get a crash on boot for com.quicinc.cne.cneservice and then it reboots again infinitely

Im not sure about those Qualcomm stuffs, they just keep breaking. Maybe you can try with another "pure android" rom
The Following User Says Thank You to BlackSoulxxx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift BlackSoulxxx Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)