Remove All Ads from XDA

VirtualXposed: Use Xposed without root, unlock the bootloader or modify system image.

4 posts
Thanks Meter: 48

By weishu, Junior Member on 8th March 2018, 09:03 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
20th March 2018, 10:58 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 116

More
this is huge

28th March 2018, 12:14 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
are there any updates? I'm dying to hear the feedback.
29th March 2018, 05:49 PM |#23  
OP Junior Member

More
Hi there, the misjudge of anti-virus has been fixed, And also, the issue on samsung Android O is fixed.

In fact, VirtualXposed is updated every day, you can focus on it at github
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to weishu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift weishu Ad-Free
4th April 2018, 09:09 PM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 86

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by weishu

Hi there, the misjudge of anti-virus has been fixed, And also, the issue on samsung Android O is fixed.

In fact, VirtualXposed is updated every day, you can focus on it at github

Well done. Thanks for your work. Works perfrctly on xinsta. The only issue till now are apps that require google services (eg:youtube) dont work without those services in the virtual environment.
5th April 2018, 01:23 AM |#25  
Flag Santiago de los Caballeros
Thanks Meter: 29

More
I tried greenify doesn't work
LG V20 LS997 not root

Enviado desde mi LG-LS997 mediante Tapatalk
5th April 2018, 06:56 AM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 86

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manuel Rodriguez Collado

I tried greenify doesn't work
LG V20 LS997 not root

It will most likely never work using this method, because it hooks to system. In this virtual Xposed method, you can only use app-specific modules (ex: xinsta, YouTube background module, etc...)
The Following User Says Thank You to Hadi99 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Hadi99 Ad-Free
5th April 2018, 02:12 PM |#27  
Flag Santiago de los Caballeros
Thanks Meter: 29

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadi99

It will most likely never work using this method, because it hooks to system. In this virtual Xposed method, you can only use app-specific modules (ex: xinsta, YouTube background module, etc...)

OK thank you brother

7th April 2018, 05:47 PM |#28  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadi99

Well done. Thanks for your work. Works perfrctly on xinsta. The only issue till now are apps that require google services (eg:youtube) dont work without those services in the virtual environment.

Google service will be supported soon.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to weishu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift weishu Ad-Free
8th April 2018, 07:10 AM |#29  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Hello! Very interesting development. I wish successes in this project. And also I want that in the future there was support of all modules from the repository. Once again, success!
10th April 2018, 04:52 PM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
This environment (app? project?) works well with the AdBlocker Reborn module to block intrusive ads in various apps on the Amazon Kindle Fire HD 8 2017, which currently can't be rooted. Thank you for publishing this, I will be following future development with great interest.
12th April 2018, 03:57 AM |#31  
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5upon

This environment (app? project?) works well with the AdBlocker Reborn module to block intrusive ads in various apps on the Amazon Kindle Fire HD 8 2017, which currently can't be rooted. Thank you for publishing this, I will be following future development with great interest.

Can't believe I missed this. I have suspected for sometime a method like this could be achieved. Great work! I'll give this a shot in my HD 8 as well.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using XDA Labs
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)