Remove All Ads from XDA

VirtualXposed: Use Xposed without root, unlock the bootloader or modify system image.

49 posts
Thanks Meter: 532

Post Reply Email Thread
25th December 2019, 10:25 PM |#501  
Thanks Meter: 769

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by geckoas

Is virtual Xposed safe?
I installed virtual Xposed latest version an got a virus alert from Avira Antivirus mobile and also from Virustotal mobile App.
Virustotal reports issues for 10 of 64 Virus sites.
Is it safe to use VirtualXposed or is it a risk.

Gesendet von meinem VTR-L09 mit Tapatalk

scroll up a bit and you'll see me explain where the virus detections come from.

they're false positives.
1st January 2020, 12:56 AM |#502  
Flag Corpus Christi
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bertschwert

If I understand it right VirtualXposed can be used even if the bootloader is locked, but not to unlock the bootloader

Ok, understood on the issue of the inability to unlock the bootloader with virtXpsd... meaning the host device cannot unlock its own bootloader, correct? So here's my real question... Would it be possible to install on an unrooted device, a VM with ``root'' access(VMOS) OR vrtXpsd, and also in both cases an emulator, and use fastboot and adb commNds to remotely uunlock a separate phone? I know its ridiculous but I do not have access to a PC right now nor another rooted device. Also I say `remotely unlock' cause i do not have the capability to tether the devices right now... i am fairly familiar with Linux and the workings of an android, and fairly familiar with PCs ( I just havent had one in a few years )... so Im not a complete noob but kinda. I can thoroughly follow directions and i do know the possible repercusssions of unlocking a bootloader and NO, I WILL NOT hold anyone responsible for my own f.ck up if I happen to permanenrky brick a phone. thansk in advance! Any help would be greatly appreciated even if the answer is, ``no you idiot, thats not possible and would never work'' lol. Thansk again
1st January 2020, 08:53 PM |#503  
Flag Nuremberg
Thanks Meter: 72

More
Server error always here with 10.0.1.21-beta but only sometimes with 10.0.3.018-beta. Install custom face not available in 10.0.3.018-beta ---why

Gesendet von meinem VTR-L09 mit Tapatalk
26th January 2020, 05:30 PM |#504  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aneeskamuhammed

What about Bubleupnp audio cast? Is it work?

I'm interested in bubbleupnp audiocast module too...
did you (or anyone) try it? Does it work?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)