Remove All Ads from XDA
H10 Turbo

Xperia XZ bootloop after installation of Xposed Installer

11 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By whc2001, Junior Member on 13th April 2018, 04:07 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
I once used to have Magisk and Xposed worked perfectly on my Xperia XZ. However today I reflashed the system firmware, flashed Magisk installer zip as usual and after everything's done flashed the Xposed installer zip, the XPERIA logo becomes REALLY SLOW (the animation lags and it takes a lot of time to boot). After that,either it reboots and get into bootloop directly, or I'm able to get in desktop. If I luckily reached the desktop and don't install Xposed Installer, I can reboot for any times I want. However if I install the Installer (if open it right after installation, it says framework is installed but not active) and reboots -- Boom! Bootloop again! The XPERIA logo just shows for about 3-5 secs and then reboots. Obviously I need the Installer to manage modules. I also tried the Systemless Module in Magisk Manager and the result is the same. I tried for a whole day attempting different conditions including changing the version of firmware and uninstalling Magisk, but the problem still exists. As I mentioned it worked before, so what the problem might be? Thanks!

13th April 2018, 06:14 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 46

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by whc2001

I once used to have Magisk and Xposed worked perfectly on my Xperia XZ. However today I reflashed the system firmware, flashed Magisk installer zip as usual and after everything's done flashed the Xposed installer zip, the XPERIA logo becomes REALLY SLOW (the animation lags and it takes a lot of time to boot). After that,either it reboots and get into bootloop directly, or I'm able to get in desktop. If I luckily reached the desktop and don't install Xposed Installer, I can reboot for any times I want. However if I install the Installer (if open it right after installation, it says framework is installed but not active) and reboots -- Boom! Bootloop again! The XPERIA logo just shows for about 3-5 secs and then reboots. Obviously I need the Installer to manage modules. I also tried the Systemless Module in Magisk Manager and the result is the same. I tried for a whole day attempting different conditions including changing the version of firmware and uninstalling Magisk, but the problem still exists. As I mentioned it worked before, so what the problem might be? Thanks!

it is said xposed wont work after March security patch
The Following User Says Thank You to BloodEdge For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift BloodEdge Ad-Free
13th April 2018, 11:50 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodEdge

Thanks, after tons of searching I finally found that.
10th July 2018, 01:03 PM |#4  
Flag Genève
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodEdge

It happened the same to me on an XZ Premium
Will that mismatch be permanent? Please can you link the statement for me?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)