13th March 2017, 03:39 PM |#192  
Thanks Meter: 13

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DodoGTA

Can you give me a logcat?

EDIT: Not needed anymore
Instructions: Install Xposed with that APK that I provided, but reboot into TWRP rather than Android and push this library to your Android tablet: http://jenkins.sostk.com/job/KYLEPRO...m-armv7neon.so

How can you push that library to your Android tablet?
Well, it's complicated, but I'll make this process easy with a flashable ZIP

Hard way:
(Note: It requires a Windows PC)
1. Setup ADB using this guide: http://www.theandroidsoul.com/how-to...uickest-setup/
2. Now, hold Left Shift button and right click on your desktop (release Left Shift button now) and click "Open command window here"
3. Now, plug in your Android tablet to your PC (while your Android tablet is in TWRP main menu) and on your Android tablet, click Mount, tick "System" box and go back to TWRP's main menu
4. Now, drag that library you downloaded to your desktop and rename it to libdvm.so or to libdvm if you don't see file extension for that file and in Command Prompt window that opened, type "adb push libdvm.so /system/lib" (without quotes) and press Enter (and wait for the command to complete)
5. Now, in Command Prompt type "adb shell" (without quotes) and press Enter (and wait for the command to complete), type "chmod 644 /system/lib/libdvm.so" (without quotes) and press Enter (and wait for the command to complete) and type "chown 0:0 /system/lib/libdvm.so" (without quotes) and press Enter (and wait for the command to complete)
6. Now, type "exit" and press Enter (and wait for the command to complete)
7. Now, you can close Command Prompt window, unplug USB cable from your Android tablet and PC and reboot it to Android

I was able to follow your steps with ease, and I completed this method and it still results in a bootloop. Slim-Kat 4.4.4
14th March 2017, 05:37 PM |#193  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Šilutė
Thanks Meter: 859

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thekwijibo

I was able to follow your steps with ease, and I completed this method and it still results in a bootloop. Slim-Kat 4.4.4

Give me a logcat: https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho....php?t=1726238
14th March 2017, 08:39 PM |#194  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Give me a logcat: https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho....php?t=1726238

I have a logcat before following your instructions.
After completing your instructions in TWRP I recorded another logcat via ADB. (only a few lines)
After rebooting, the system hangs on boot screen. ADB does not detect my stuck device.
Hard reboot back into TWRP, I can mount system and get another logcat via ADB, and it is nearly identical to the one previous. (only a few lines).
I might be missing something from the logcat tutorial, I'm not sure.
Since I don't think I have a logcat that is useful for you, I included my last kernel log.
Attached Files
File Type: zip logs.zip - [Click for QR Code] (80.7 KB, 12 views)
18th March 2017, 07:04 AM |#195  
Flag Šilutė

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thekwijibo

I have a logcat before following your instructions.
After completing your instructions in TWRP I recorded another logcat via ADB. (only a few lines)
After rebooting, the system hangs on boot screen. ADB does not detect my stuck device.
Hard reboot back into TWRP, I can mount system and get another logcat via ADB, and it is nearly identical to the one previous. (only a few lines).
I might be missing something from the logcat tutorial, I'm not sure.
Since I don't think I have a logcat that is useful for you, I included my last kernel log.

Try wiping Dalvik cache and Cache in TWRP
21st March 2017, 05:36 PM |#196  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Try wiping Dalvik cache and Cache in TWRP

Same result.
28th March 2017, 06:13 PM |#197  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolarWarez

Hello,
first of all excuse me please for my English.

I made fixes for compatibility with latest sources of Android 4.4.*, so it works now fine on my son Redmi NOTE 3G.
Now you doesn't need to replace any files in you ROM. It works with latest app_process and libandroid_runtime.so
(Unfortunately I can't find official sources of Xposed v58 on rovo89 github, so I used this fork mikukon/Xposed (I can't post links) which also provide v58 of Xposed)

I only replace app_process_xposed_sdk16 file with my version in official Xposed Installer v2.6.1, nothing else changed.

Best regards,
SolarWarez.

Hello,
do you think it would work for my wiko with this custom rom 4.4.4 (https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...stock-t3171044) ?
With the available app on github, i have an issue "not compatible with version 19 or processor (armeabi-v7a)".
thanks,

Eric
6th April 2017, 01:03 PM |#198  
Flag Šilutė

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eric_arbras

Hello,
do you think it would work for my wiko with this custom rom 4.4.4 (https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...stock-t3171044) ?
With the available app on github, i have an issue "not compatible with version 19 or processor (armeabi-v7a)".
thanks,

Eric

Yes
6th April 2017, 04:54 PM |#199  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:

Instructions: Install Xposed with that APK that I provided, but reboot into TWRP rather than Android and push this library to your Android tablet: http://jenkins.sostk.com/job/KYLEPRO...m-armv7neon.so

Hard way:
1. Setup ADB using this guide: http://www.theandroidsoul.com/how-to...uickest-setup/
2. Now, hold Left Shift button and right click on your desktop (release Left Shift button now) and click "Open command window here"
3. Now, plug in your Android tablet to your PC (while your Android tablet is in TWRP main menu) and on your Android tablet, click Mount, tick "System" box and go back to TWRP's main menu
4. Now, drag that library you downloaded to your desktop and rename it to libdvm.so or to libdvm if you don't see file extension for that file and in Command Prompt window that opened, type "adb push libdvm.so /system/lib" (without quotes) and press Enter (and wait for the command to complete)
5. Now, in Command Prompt type "adb shell" (without quotes) and press Enter (and wait for the command to complete), type "chmod 644 /system/lib/libdvm.so" (without quotes) and press Enter (and wait for the command to complete) and type "chown 0:0 /system/lib/libdvm.so" (without quotes) and press Enter (and wait for the command to complete)
7. Now, you can close Command Prompt window, unplug USB cable from your Android tablet and PC and reboot it to Android

Thanks a lot!!! - I'm relative new to all Android stuff but finally i got Xposed installed on my S2 i9100 CM11
The Following User Says Thank You to s2l9100 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift s2l9100 Ad-Free
7th April 2017, 08:19 AM |#200  
Thanks Meter: 22

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Hard way:

I just created a flashable zip which installs and uninstalls this fix. just flash again to revert back to original.
(download mirror)

Have fun! ^-^
Attached Files
File Type: zip lineage-11-xposed-fix.zip - [Click for QR Code] (651.5 KB, 124 views)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hummtaro For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Hummtaro Ad-Free
7th April 2017, 11:03 AM |#201  
Flag Šilutė

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hummtaro

I just created a flashable zip which installs and uninstalls this fix. just flash again to revert back to original.
(download mirror)

Have fun! ^-^

I'll make an universal Xposed ZIP at some point (it'll be compatible with ICS-MM)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DodoGTA For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DodoGTA Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)