Can you give me a logcat?
EDIT: Not needed anymore
Instructions: Install Xposed with that APK that I provided, but reboot into TWRP rather than Android and push this library to your Android tablet: http://jenkins.sostk.com/job/KYLEPRO...m-armv7neon.so
How can you push that library to your Android tablet?
Well, it's complicated, but I'll make this process easy with a flashable ZIP
(Note: It requires a Windows PC)
1. Setup ADB using this guide: http://www.theandroidsoul.com/how-to...uickest-setup/
2. Now, hold Left Shift button and right click on your desktop (release Left Shift button now) and click "Open command window here"
3. Now, plug in your Android tablet to your PC (while your Android tablet is in TWRP main menu) and on your Android tablet, click Mount, tick "System" box and go back to TWRP's main menu
4. Now, drag that library you downloaded to your desktop and rename it to libdvm.so or to libdvm if you don't see file extension for that file and in Command Prompt window that opened, type "adb push libdvm.so /system/lib" (without quotes) and press Enter (and wait for the command to complete)
5. Now, in Command Prompt type "adb shell" (without quotes) and press Enter (and wait for the command to complete), type "chmod 644 /system/lib/libdvm.so" (without quotes) and press Enter (and wait for the command to complete) and type "chown 0:0 /system/lib/libdvm.so" (without quotes) and press Enter (and wait for the command to complete)
6. Now, type "exit" and press Enter (and wait for the command to complete)
7. Now, you can close Command Prompt window, unplug USB cable from your Android tablet and PC and reboot it to Android
Give me a logcat: https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho....php?t=1726238
I have a logcat before following your instructions.
After completing your instructions in TWRP I recorded another logcat via ADB. (only a few lines)
After rebooting, the system hangs on boot screen. ADB does not detect my stuck device.
Hard reboot back into TWRP, I can mount system and get another logcat via ADB, and it is nearly identical to the one previous. (only a few lines).
I might be missing something from the logcat tutorial, I'm not sure.
Since I don't think I have a logcat that is useful for you, I included my last kernel log.
first of all excuse me please for my English.
I made fixes for compatibility with latest sources of Android 4.4.*, so it works now fine on my son Redmi NOTE 3G.
Now you doesn't need to replace any files in you ROM. It works with latest app_process and libandroid_runtime.so
(Unfortunately I can't find official sources of Xposed v58 on rovo89 github, so I used this fork mikukon/Xposed (I can't post links) which also provide v58 of Xposed)
I only replace app_process_xposed_sdk16 file with my version in official Xposed Installer v2.6.1, nothing else changed.