7th April 2017, 11:03 AM |#201  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Šilutė
Thanks Meter: 852

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hummtaro

I just created a flashable zip which installs and uninstalls this fix. just flash again to revert back to original.
(download mirror)

Have fun! ^-^

I'll make an universal Xposed ZIP at some point (it'll be compatible with ICS-MM)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DodoGTA For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DodoGTA Ad-Free

20th April 2017, 05:43 AM |#202  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hummtaro

I just created a flashable zip which installs and uninstalls this fix. just flash again to revert back to original.
(download mirror)

Have fun! ^-^

you made my day, thx a bunch!
1st May 2017, 02:35 PM |#203  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Hi! I'm rather confuesd with the lasts posts. Do you get xposed working with CM11 Novemeber security patch without bootloop?
1st May 2017, 06:35 PM |#204  
Flag Toba Tek Singh
Thanks Meter: 56

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninguno2

Hi! I'm rather confuesd with the lasts posts. Do you get xposed working with CM11 Novemeber security patch without bootloop?

Yes. For me it works. For Nokia X2DS, follow this
2nd May 2017, 02:45 PM |#205  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
i have samsung relay s4g (arm7) with cm 11 , november 2016 security patch. I'm trying to download the xposed installer, with my cm browser but the download is not occuring. Can anyone tell me, other locations?
2nd May 2017, 03:37 PM |#206  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirfatif

Yes. For me it works. For Nokia X2DS, follow this

Thanks for your response! Do you think can also work with a Samsung Galaxy Relay?
2nd May 2017, 04:30 PM |#207  
Flag N0WH3R3 1N S9A)E
Thanks Meter: 565

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by emaayan

i have samsung relay s4g (arm7) with cm 11 , november 2016 security patch. I'm trying to download the xposed installer, with my cm browser but the download is not occuring. Can anyone tell me, other locations?

use uc browser from playstore
or opera mini too if not succeeded
still error try opera mini 7.6.1 from google it
Quote:

Thanks for your response! Do you think can also work with a Samsung Galaxy Relay?

yes with cm11
The Following User Says Thank You to rony raj For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rony raj Ad-Free
2nd May 2017, 04:40 PM |#208  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rony raj

use uc browser from playstore
or opera mini too if not succeeded
still error try opera mini 7.6.1 from google it
yes with cm11
hit thumbs up if i helped you

Sorry but i read your post again and you mention the XposedInstaller_v2.6.1_by_SolarWarez_20151129, that was a version older and previous than CM 11 with Nov 2016 security patch. I already tried that version generate a bootloader problem. Or maybe I misunderstood you?
2nd May 2017, 04:50 PM |#209  
Flag N0WH3R3 1N S9A)E

More
Quote:

Sorry but i read your post again and you mention the XposedInstaller_v2.6.1_by_SolarWarez_20151129, that was a version older and previous than CM 11 with Nov 2016 security patch. I already tried that version generate a bootloader problem. Or maybe I misunderstood you?

try this to flash by recovery if after xposed install bootloop occur
good luck
Attached Files
File Type: zip bootloop fix.zip - [Click for QR Code] (677.4 KB, 148 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rony raj For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rony raj Ad-Free
2nd May 2017, 05:06 PM |#210  
Flag N0WH3R3 1N S9A)E

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by emaayan

or direct download this
Attached Files
File Type: apk xposedinstaller_cm11.apk - [Click for QR Code] (713.3 KB, 164 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rony raj For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rony raj Ad-Free
2nd May 2017, 06:21 PM |#211  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rony raj

or direct download this

I tried this and got the same bootloop issue than with XposedInstaller_v2.6.1_by_SolarWarez_20151129, so it doesn't work with CM11 november patch, at least on Samsung Galaxy Relay. I had to bypass bootloop using the "multi press same phone key" trick.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)