Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

[EXPERIMENTAL] [UNOFFICIAL] Xposed for arm64 devices | 5.1 and 5.0 versions available

2,385 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,658

By Hashbang173, Inactive Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor on 6th April 2015, 09:19 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
8th April 2015, 05:06 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
@joshuabg I am willing to test on 5.0
The Following User Says Thank You to auggie246 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift auggie246 Ad-Free

8th April 2015, 08:49 AM |#22  
Flag Boston

More
If it's possible the m9 could be compatible, I would be happy to test on 5.0.2.
8th April 2015, 03:11 PM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 228

More
Xposed installed fine for me on AICP 5.1 Sabermod, 4/5 nightly. I only tried one module, which was XHaloFloatingWindow. That sent me into a bootloop. Then I noticed that it is not compatible with ROMs containing OmniSwitch, so I shut that off and tried again. Still got a bootloop. At this point AICP itself gives me anything and everything else I would want from Xposed, so I just uninstalled it and will just do without floating windows. Nice to know that Xposed will install though. THANK YOU, Joshuabg, for taking this on, and thank you to Rovo89 as well!
8th April 2015, 05:56 PM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
I would be happy to test the 5.0 version for arm8a
9th April 2015, 12:10 AM |#25  
Flag Milford, PA
Thanks Meter: 668

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuabg

Somebody would need to be willing to test, but I could try to compile Xposed for it.

Josh, count me in for this, too. I hope to have an M9 by this weekend and intend to install ARHD. I'll PM when it's in my possession. Thanks for taking this on!
9th April 2015, 12:16 AM |#26  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 3,658

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillTheCat

Josh, count me in for this, too. I hope to have an M9 by this weekend and intend to install ARHD. I'll PM when it's in my possession. Thanks for taking this on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffer

I would be happy to test the 5.0 version for arm8a

Quote:
Originally Posted by stone5000556

If it's possible the m9 could be compatible, I would be happy to test on 5.0.2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by auggie246

@joshuabg I am willing to test on 5.0

@sharky481232 tested it on his M9 yesterday and reported that there was a noticeable performance decrease. It did however work.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hashbang173 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Hashbang173 Ad-Free
9th April 2015, 12:20 AM |#27  
Flag Milford, PA
Thanks Meter: 668

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rovo89

if you're willing to look into issues that come up (e.g. installation problems, crashes, things that are not working) and do some pre-analysis, that's fine and could bring the project forward. If nothing to major comes up, I can then also include official files with the next version. Additional support would be very welcome anyway.

I'm in. Hope to have an M9 this weekend. Stand by...
9th April 2015, 01:30 AM |#28  
Flag San Antonio,TX
Thanks Meter: 360

More
Quote:

@sharky481232 tested it on his M9 yesterday and reported that there was a noticeable performance decrease. It did however work.

Lag gets bad at some points, but other then that still running fine with a few mods.
9th April 2015, 03:29 AM |#29  

More
Quote:

I am not on M9, I am using N9 but with 5.0.2
9th April 2015, 10:32 PM |#30  
M9 here, happy to help if needed.

Sent from a tin of baked beans using some chewing gum, tinfoil, a piece of string and a manual written by MacGyver
10th April 2015, 01:44 AM |#31  
Flag Kansas City
Thanks Meter: 1,845

Donate to Me
More
@rovo89

I know you mentioned in a few posts that you have a test build for 5.0.2, and that performance could suffer a bit. If you still need some testers I would love to do my part and offer help and information about crashes and such. Thanks!
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread