Remove All Ads from XDA

[XPOSED] [NOUGAT] [CAN UNSTABLE] Xposed SDK25/24 for all arch

257 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,058
 
Post Reply Email Thread
19th July 2017, 09:05 PM |#11  
uzzz2004's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Trapani
Thanks Meter: 125
 
More
Great Erny, great work !!compliments.
Thanks!!

Inviato dal mio ONEPLUS A5000 utilizzando Tapatalk
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to uzzz2004 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift uzzz2004 Ad-Free
 
 
19th July 2017, 09:37 PM |#12  
Member
Thanks Meter: 25
 
More
Currently testing on a Samsung Galaxy S6 G920T model running a LineageOS based ROM called NexusOS. Impressions so far, apps force close a lot since I've flashed it, system slightly unstable (but I blame that on wiping cache and dalvik), but it works. I got Amplify running! Now I'll wait for the Greenify module to run properly. Fantastic job.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170719-133327.png
Views:	46142
Size:	181.9 KB
ID:	4217268   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170719-133342.png
Views:	45892
Size:	139.3 KB
ID:	4217269  
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mike.YT For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mike.YT Ad-Free
19th July 2017, 10:09 PM |#13  
uzzz2004's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Trapani
Thanks Meter: 125
 
More
Ok!!! oneplus 5Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170719-223005.png
Views:	17170
Size:	50.2 KB
ID:	4217287

Inviato dal mio ONEPLUS A5000 utilizzando Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to uzzz2004 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift uzzz2004 Ad-Free
19th July 2017, 11:04 PM |#14  
OP Senior Member
Flag Savona, SV
Thanks Meter: 1,058
 
Donate to Me
More
Xposed Nougat SDK25 for all arch (arm64, arm, x86) available It: xposed.purifyos.it
For now don't use the magisk module contain in "magisk" folder in this link!!
I'm work to include wanam fix in source! For Samsung rom
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to ErnyTech For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ErnyTech Ad-Free
19th July 2017, 11:06 PM |#15  
OP Senior Member
Flag Savona, SV
Thanks Meter: 1,058
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike.YT

Currently testing on a Samsung Galaxy S6 G920T model running a LineageOS based ROM called NexusOS. Impressions so far, apps force close a lot since I've flashed it, system slightly unstable (but I blame that on wiping cache and dalvik), but it works. I got Amplify running! Now I'll wait for the Greenify module to run properly. Fantastic job.

In my op3 with oxygenos i have no problem .. but i deleted the dalvik-cache before
19th July 2017, 11:08 PM |#16  
Member
Thanks Meter: 25
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErnyTech

In my op3 with oxygenos i have no problem .. but i deleted the dalvik-cache before

I wiped thrice and apps kept crashing still, so I dunno what's up
The Following User Says Thank You to Mike.YT For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mike.YT Ad-Free
19th July 2017, 11:11 PM |#17  
OP Senior Member
Flag Savona, SV
Thanks Meter: 1,058
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike.YT

I wiped thrice and apps kept crashing still, so I dunno what's up

Uhm strange .. i do not know what to say, thanks for the report
19th July 2017, 11:16 PM |#18  
buffal0b1ll's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Baltimore
Thanks Meter: 2,768
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErnyTech

Xposed Nougat SDK25 for all arch (arm64, arm, x86) available It: xposed.purifyos.it
For now don't use the magisk module contain in "magisk" folder in this link!!
I'm work to include wanam fix in source! For Samsung rom

For now, Eve, don't eat from the tree of knowledge.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to buffal0b1ll For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift buffal0b1ll Ad-Free
19th July 2017, 11:17 PM |#19  
OP Senior Member
Flag Savona, SV
Thanks Meter: 1,058
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by buffal0b1ll

For now, Eve, don't eat from the tree of knowledge.

What?
19th July 2017, 11:21 PM |#20  
buffal0b1ll's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Baltimore
Thanks Meter: 2,768
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErnyTech

What?

I'm joking. Nobody is going to read or heed that. They're flashing that Magisk zip as I type I'm sure.
The Following User Says Thank You to buffal0b1ll For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift buffal0b1ll Ad-Free
19th July 2017, 11:27 PM |#21  
Interceptor777's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Washington DC
Thanks Meter: 186
 
More
OnePlus 5 Resurrection Remix 7.1.2 API 25, no problems.
The Following User Says Thank You to Interceptor777 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Interceptor777 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes