Remove All Ads from XDA

Does Xposed exist for my phone?

44 posts
Thanks Meter: 7

By TRexombo, Member on 3rd June 2018, 12:04 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hey guys,
One of the main reasons I always want to root my phone, is not so I can customize the look and feel of it. My main reason is so I can have Xposed framework on it. I had xposed on my first rooted phone (verizon galaxy s5) and I loved it.
Later I got a verizon samsung galaxy s7 and unfortunately they could not crack that nut so there never was a version of xposed compatible with my s7.
Well now I have a Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 8 (snapdragon) and thanks to samfail I can easily root my phone but is there no version, whether official or unofficial of xposed available or under development for this phone? Or does the locked bootloader prevent it from ever becoming a reality? Thanks guys.

3rd June 2018, 05:26 PM |#2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Upstate New York
Thanks Meter: 4,189

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRexombo

... Well now I have a Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 8 (snapdragon) and thanks to samfail I can easily root my phone but is there no version, whether official or unofficial of xposed available or under development for this phone? Or does the locked bootloader prevent it from ever becoming a reality? Thanks guys.

I don't have this device but, have you tried performing a search (or posted this question) within the following area of the forum that's specific to your device?

https://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-note-8

XPosed only requires a properly rooted device and not an unlocked bootloader because it doesn't affect the bootloader of a device.

I did notice on one or two threads regarding the Magisk XPosed working as well for your device.

Good Luck!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I DO NOT provide support via PM unless asked/requested by myself. PLEASE keep it in the threads where everyone can share.
6th June 2018, 01:39 AM |#3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Thank you ibuprophen. I will look into those threads.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)