Remove All Ads from XDA

Need Xposed Framework for Android 8.0 +? This is the all new and the best way!

7 posts
Thanks Meter: 3

By relast, Junior Member on 19th July 2019, 10:07 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello, guys

We all know Xposed framework is the best trick on Android, but it may not update for Android system until someday.
Of course, we can get Xposed though exposed or taichi, But there is another choice for you to get Xposed Framework, Maybe more than XP.

This is VMOS!!!

[Download From Google Play Store]

VMOS is an APP software based on Virtual Machine (VM) technology. It can be installed as a normal APP on the Android system which means you can run another complete Android system through VMOS.

And you can get all the control permission on this system! Root? Yes!

That means you can install Xposed Framework as you need No matter which Android system version running on your device.

How to get Root and XP

ROOT: Go to Setting - System Settings - About phone - click Version 5 time - Open developer options - Open root
Xposed Framework: Install Xposed installer 3.1.5, Then you will get Xposed Framework automatically.

Gravity box

#Features#
👉 Do you want to have another android system on your phone?
👉 Do you want to install 2 same APP in 1 phone?
👉 Does your phone meet all APPs’ installation requirements?
VMOS help you to solve these problems.
👉 VMOS is a global APP devoted to creating a virtual Android on Android, totally independent system, which is geeks’ favorite.
👉 You can own two social accounts online, balance life and work in one device...
👉 VMOS equips with picture in picture mode.
Floating window displays above other apps with free drag and free zoom.
👉 We can have VMOS running background for some particular games.
👉 Another unique feature is a customizable resolution.
Users define length, width, and DPI as their wish. Resolutions you set before will be recorded too.

#FAQ#
Q. How VMOS works?
A. VMOS is a new and innovative technology. It virtualizes another native Android operating system on your phone. With VMOS, you can switch between real and virtual system at any time. The data and applications are stored locally.

Q. What types of the phone can be installed?
A. The phone of more than 32 GB storage and 3 GB RAM. And the phone system higher or equal to Android 5.1

Q. Can I clone APP in a real phone to it?
A. Yes. File→Choose APP→Import

Q. How’s the speed of VMOS?
A. It’s faster than a cloud phone since all the data is on your phone. No need for remote transmission of data.

Q. Why VMOS need access to storage, device information, location, IMEI and audio?
A. VMOS requires these authorizations for better simulating real phone scenarios.

Q. Is VMOS safe for your real phone?
A. Sure. Real phone and VMOS has 2 separate systems. Data from both systems won't interfere with each other.

#Suggestions#
If you like our application, please give us a five-star rating.
VMOS has testers based on real need, but more suggestions are needed all the time.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please click [Feedback] in the app or send us an email.
⭐Contact us: [email protected]

#Download#

Download From Google Play Store

Thank rovo89 for XP!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to relast For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift relast Ad-Free

21st July 2019, 10:04 AM |#2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3

More
The Following User Says Thank You to relast For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift relast Ad-Free
23rd July 2019, 01:32 PM |#3  
Flag karachi
Thanks Meter: 69

More
Ok I installed the app
Overall the concept looks great

I noticed that it a bit slower than my actual device but i guess that is fine. There was no lag or anything. Just a slower feeling. Maybe the frame rate.

I was upset at first to see that it is only Android Lollipop but later i realized that is so it can be easily rooted.
Would still prefer an updated pre-rooted system. Maybe Oreo.
The built in browser crashed once but not again as of yet.
So far so good. Will suggest it to friends ofc
But the android version should be updated
25th July 2019, 08:30 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 33

More
VMOS-Virtual Android System on Android
Cool, sir
Thanks so much for your advice and sharing with friends.
As for android system updates, we have a plan for it.
We will have android from 4.0 to 9.0 or higher in the future.
Cheers.
VMOS

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeniX_Force

Ok I installed the app
Overall the concept looks great

I noticed that it a bit slower than my actual device but i guess that is fine. There was no lag or anything. Just a slower feeling. Maybe the frame rate.

I was upset at first to see that it is only Android Lollipop but later i realized that is so it can be easily rooted.
Would still prefer an updated pre-rooted system. Maybe Oreo.
The built in browser crashed once but not again as of yet.
So far so good. Will suggest it to friends ofc
But the android version should be updated

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)