More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWasdennnoch

Android N-i - oh wait.

Hey,
congratulations,
happy to see you've been "recognized"

Sent from my OnePlus 2 using XDA Labs
The Following User Says Thank You to Sam Nakamura For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Sam Nakamura Ad-Free

20th April 2017, 02:33 PM |#1282  
Retired Senior Moderator / Mod. Cttee. Retired - The Dark Knight
Flag Watching from the Shadows
Thanks Meter: 18,873

More
Ok guys let's calm it down. I know everyone is excited about xposed but let's not let it get out of hand. Also just some food for thought. The new Android version is coming with some of the code already available so keep in mind he may have already started on 8.0 if he even has time. This happens a lot as android development really will eat up your life. So many great developers will just walk away. Many will even go as far as buying an iPhone just so they won't think about it or ha e to deal with it.

So if you just have to have xposed then by all means. Grab the source and get to work. Other wise sit back, relax and wait. No other options really.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to zelendel For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift zelendel Ad-Free
20th April 2017, 04:28 PM |#1283  
Flag Mexico CIty
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelendel

Ok guys let's calm it down. I know everyone is excited about xposed but let's not let it get out of hand. Also just some food for thought. The new Android version is coming with some of the code already available so keep in mind he may have already started on 8.0 if he even has time. This happens a lot as android development really will eat up your life. So many great developers will just walk away. Many will even go as far as buying an iPhone just so they won't think about it or ha e to deal with it.

So if you just have to have xposed then by all means. Grab the source and get to work. Other wise sit back, relax and wait. No other options really.

Agreed. Show your support with cheers or donating a little bit and remain calm, we'll get eventually xposed on the latest android version.
20th April 2017, 07:05 PM |#1284  
Thanks Meter: 44

More
This thread is nothing related to exposed framework but rather exposing each user's eagerness to receive xposed
21st April 2017, 08:35 AM |#1285  
Flag Grecia
Thanks Meter: 154

More
Any good alternatives to replace Amplify and Power Nap? Xposed was one of the main reasons I rooted my device back then, if there are no good replacements I may go back to stock =\
21st April 2017, 08:37 AM |#1286  
Thanks Meter: 717

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadPotato

Any good alternatives to replace Amplify and Power Nap? Xposed was one of the main reasons I rooted my device back then, if there are no good replacements I may go back to stock =\

I've yet to see one. The closest you get is wakelock/service blockers in some ROM though.
The Following User Says Thank You to AutumQueen92 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AutumQueen92 Ad-Free
21st April 2017, 11:20 AM |#1287  
Thanks Meter: 44

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadPotato

Custom rom plus kernel, that way you dont have any wakeclock issues because devs solve it when making custom rom/kernel. Once you have them installed, install greenifiy and youre good to go.
The Following User Says Thank You to Strmy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Strmy Ad-Free
21st April 2017, 02:52 PM |#1288  
Flag Grecia
Thanks Meter: 154

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strmy

Custom rom plus kernel, that way you dont have any wakeclock issues because devs solve it when making custom rom/kernel. Once you have them installed, install greenifiy and youre good to go.

It's not exactly the same on what and how much you can tweak but that's also the only thing I could think of, thanks
21st April 2017, 04:08 PM |#1289  
Flag Culiacan
Thanks Meter: 204

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by piperx

Ouch, that app is taboo here

Lol
They don't do ANY reading
The Following User Says Thank You to culiacanazo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift culiacanazo Ad-Free
21st April 2017, 04:10 PM |#1290  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by culiacanazo

Lol
They don't do ANY reading

Then how do you get youtube background in nouget?
21st April 2017, 04:11 PM |#1291  
Quote:
Originally Posted by H0wdy

Then how do you get youtube background in nouget?

Search in Apps forum on XDA and you'll get answer

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, android n, google, xposed

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)