Post Reply Email Thread
4th September 2017, 03:41 PM |#1831  
Flag Lyon
Thanks Meter: 254

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhamed

I hope so too

For me, we are on the last "straight line" before rovoupdatehis great framework for Nougat.

And after that, i think also that it will be just an compatibility work time as he said for O.
Globally as i see on AOSP, the compilation works way is not very different of N, just several changes in accessibility systems, SELinux policies and some UI changes..

Where I am rather worried but that will not concern me, it is for compatibility with the official Samsung ROMs and maybe even Sony.
Each new major versions of patches anti root patches are set up.

Remember also the time it took rovo for compatibility for the 5.x.x Samsung update, and imagine now the work to be done, all done on a voluntary basis.

I purposely extrapolate my remarks a little, but it is so that you will be well aware of the mass of work done upstream.

I tell you to you as to all the others whether they have donated or not, rovo is really really a good person to haven't abandoned the xposed project in short of road because it could have had to resume all the work starting from 0 ..
The Following User Says Thank You to Rom For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Rom Ad-Free

12th September 2017, 12:22 PM |#1832  
MC / RC-RT Committees / Senior Moderator - Choice is an illusion created between those with power and those without.
The Matrix
Thanks Meter: 12,464

More
Thread cleaned.

Patience is a virtue.

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to The Merovingian For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift The Merovingian Ad-Free
12th September 2017, 12:59 PM |#1833  
Flag Lyon
Thanks Meter: 254

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Merovingian

Thread cleaned.

Patience is a virtue.

Absolutly, more we are patient, more the next xposed version will be great
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rom For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Rom Ad-Free
14th September 2017, 02:11 AM |#1834  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rom

Where I am rather worried but that will not concern me, it is for compatibility with the official Samsung ROMs and maybe even Sony.
Each new major versions of patches anti root patches are set up.

As long as wanam is around I think we will be ok as far as Samsung. I don't know about Sony, but the Sony team seems at least somewhat committed to the developer community. In my opinion, all hardware manufactures should embrace any paying customer who wants to take their product to the next level without restriction. That's why I will never get an iPhone unless they open it up and allow any ROM which will almost definitely never happen.
14th September 2017, 05:02 AM |#1835  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
I am happy that rovo got a mental boost now, due to multiple developer's interests in xposed. It's what for communities are. The more you collaborate with other developers and experienced users, the faster you achieve targets. Thanks rovo for explaining all issues in detail on GitHub and helping other interested developers and guiding them. I am sure with jit and other collobarative adaptions, xposed is here to stay. Like others told, if I can keep my OnePlus on version 6 based roms for so long, I can even skip nougat altogether for xposed official version.
The Following User Says Thank You to mankidavu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mankidavu Ad-Free
16th September 2017, 08:59 PM |#1836  
Flag Dubai
Thanks Meter: 103

More
Rovo please try to release it before pixel 2 else it will be a tough decision to buy the new pixel lol its just a request yes i know he doesn't owe me anything it's just a request.
The Following User Says Thank You to Amritttt For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Amritttt Ad-Free
17th September 2017, 02:32 AM |#1837  
Daedalus:GlobalNode:HUB
Thanks Meter: 376

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amritttt

Rovo please try to release it before pixel 2 else it will be a tough decision to buy the new pixel lol its just a request yes i know he doesn't owe me anything it's just a request.

It wont make a diference, the new Pixel will come with android O.
He will release Xposed for N
Today, 08:57 AM |#1838  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
i will say one thing
ROVO, ROVO, ROVO you can make it! Make it happen
The Following User Says Thank You to Segelflugpilot For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Segelflugpilot Ad-Free
Today, 11:25 AM |#1839  
Flag Chandigarh
Thanks Meter: 28

Donate to Me
More
Doing working hard and time taken, If official nougat framework not released by Rovo yet then it prove to be a firm, crashless, coded to fit almost all brand mobiles on release....we patiently waiting
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, android n, google, xposed

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)