25th January 2018, 08:10 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Still waiting.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk

5th February 2018, 11:30 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hey guys here's the QR link to the n817 stock rom from @petiolarissean as I don't have enough posts for links yet:

Just forwarding from pm because he mentioned the pc issue
The Following User Says Thank You to backplate For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift backplate Ad-Free
9th February 2018, 01:46 AM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thank you for this
Quote:
Originally Posted by backplate

Hey guys here's the QR link to the n817 stock rom from @petiolarissean as I don't have enough posts for links yet:

Just forwarding from pm because he mentioned the pc issue

Well I have tried every firmware flashing tool I can find for the Qualcomm chipset, does anybody know which tool to use for flashing this. As QPST requires a firehose*.mbn file for flashing, this firmware does not have a firehose flash programmer. Thank you for your help @backplate and @petiolarissean.
10th February 2018, 10:36 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 29

More
When I ran into firmware I took note and grabbed it up for community.Found it on Chinese site and friend speaks Chinese told me about it.If I can get file needed.Let me know name file and ask friend who speaks Chinese.Sean,
PS!Pixel still works!
11th February 2018, 12:44 AM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Flash Programmer
Quote:
Originally Posted by petiolarissean

When I ran into firmware I took note and grabbed it up for community.Found it on Chinese site and friend speaks Chinese told me about it.If I can get file needed.Let me know name file and ask friend who speaks Chinese.Sean,
PS!Pixel still works!

I tried using this file prog_emmc_firehose_8x10.mbn, with a SaharaFail Error in QPST. I suppose the file would be named the same except with a 6 prog_emmc_firehose_8610.mbn. I am not sure, hopefully we can figure something out for this bugger. I hate to have a phone laying around that doesn't work, I know there are many others looking for the same. I have seen a few posts here and there asking for this firmware.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)