Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: Is Xposed preventing you from upgrading to Nougat?

Yes

162 Vote(s)
83.94%
No

31 Vote(s)
16.06%

Is Xposed preventing you from upgrading to Nougat?

1,642 posts
Thanks Meter: 187

By riahc3, Senior Member on 17th May 2017, 03:36 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
One of the main reasons I have not upgraded to Nougat, is the lack of Xposed support.

You?

17th May 2017, 03:41 PM |#2  
Flag Karachi
Thanks Meter: 469

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by riahc3

One of the main reasons I have not upgraded to Nougat, is the lack of Xposed support.

You?

Yes same here. 😢
17th May 2017, 04:10 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 71

More
Actually I did upgrade to N and kept using it for like 6 months before I downgrade to MM again.
17th May 2017, 05:06 PM |#4  
Flag Munich
Thanks Meter: 287

More
Also the reason for me to not upgrade. Actually the reason for me to build lineage 13 for my device (thea)...
Xposed is love, xposed is life!

Gesendet von meinem Moto G 2014 LTE mit Tapatalk
17th May 2017, 05:20 PM |#5  
Flag Vienna
Thanks Meter: 295

Donate to Me
More
I'm the first "No" in the round... although I would be happier to select... "no, but...", because I'm checking the xposed development multiple times a week, because I really miss some xposed modules. Life definitely is not the same without xposed, but I still prefer an updated and fully patched phone rather than an "outdated" version with less features (Android wise, of course you can do crazy stuff with xposed) and downgraded performance.
17th May 2017, 05:31 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 238

Donate to Me
More
No xposed, no android.
18th May 2017, 12:23 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 19

Donate to Me
More
XPOSED appears to be dead or as good as so I won't be waiting much longer. I don't want to wait for every new Android release. I'll be looking for a suitable alternative ROM.
18th May 2017, 07:18 AM |#9  
I can't imagine android without GravityBox or App Settings not to mention dozens of small single purpose modules. It's a shame that Xposed is developed with one developer only.
18th May 2017, 04:08 PM |#10  
Flag orange county
Thanks Meter: 134

More
Even if xposed comes out for nougat it will one day be dead. Might as well update and get used to not having xposed
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Still_living714 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Still_living714 Ad-Free
18th May 2017, 07:58 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
I have Xposed installed in MM because I prefer to keep Android 6 + Xposed than Android 7 alone.
By the way, I meet an issue, I don't know if it was already solved in the past, but many apps can't start due to Google play services missing. So I have installed Google play service and authorized the permissions without success.
Do you have an idea why ?
Thank you very much.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)