Thanks Meter: 61

By DeepPurple72, Member on 17th June 2016, 03:21 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
10th August 2016, 10:58 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepPurple72

Lol. Yes, at least you can play with xposed. Idk why the toggle script doesnt work on yours....
i find it odd you can manually rename folder, but get some kind of shell error using automate...
unless your device has some kind of security setting or app preventing it, the script should work.
Im running lollipop 5.02.... which version android are you running?

The script just uses check if folder exists, rename /data/data/folder_name commands. And toast messages. Thats all.

Script requires ( in automate ) 2 installed privileges: superuser & read sd card.
are these privileges installed & enabled for the toggle script?
Perhaps the script cant read root/system folders/files and gives error.
* in addition, your supersu must grant automate root privileges also.

there is no cd command being used.... i will research your error....

Question? Are you using SuperUser or SuperSU app, or are you running a custom ROM?

Im running SuperSU on stock rom.... i read superuser or built-in superuser on custom roms may not work well with automate. If you dont have SuperSU, perhaps try that.

Another thing that could cause java.lang.IllegalStateException errors is if you have multiple profiles on android... you must be primary user.

Hey, I managed to fix the error and got the script working . Apparently when I downloaded the script, the working path that SU commands is pointed towards my storage area and not "/". I just changed all 3 working path to "/" and the script worked perfectly. Thanks for troubleshooting with me and maybe you can add this to the FAQ for others who encounter my problem.

11th August 2016, 05:06 AM |#22  
Flag Bronx, New York
Thanks Meter: 155

More
Quote:

The basic solution is as follows:

Using a file manager app with root, in the /data/data folder,
simply rename the folder called de.robv.android.xposed.installer
( i rename it to de.robv.android.xposed.installer2 )
Then launch the game, future fight. (Works fine for me)
you do not have to reboot! Just rename the folder.

When you are done with game and exit it, dont forget to rename
the xposed installer folder in /data/data back to de.robv.android.xposed.installer

Thank you sooooooooo much, this basic solution is the best. My modules are still active.
6th September 2016, 02:56 PM |#23  

More
No more xposed security alert, but my netmarble game still detect gameguardian. Any idea?
In this case I play seven knights. Thanks.
6th September 2016, 09:50 PM |#24  

More
Isn´t it possible and allowed to decompile xposed_installer and rename the apk name so it would be installed to "de.robv.android.xposed.installer2" ?

Regards
8th September 2016, 01:53 PM |#25  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spikiller

Isn´t it possible and allowed to decompile xposed_installer and rename the apk name so it would be installed to "de.robv.android.xposed.installer2" ?

Regards

That may be possible, IDK... xposed modules store their settings in the xposed installers data folder. IDK if modules look for a fixed path or retrieve it from xposed installer. I guess you could try...

I think the best & easiest solution is to either manually rename the folder, or use the toggle script to do it for you, as most users do not decompile/recompile packages. But you do have a good idea, and I am curious if your proposed method works. If you are successful, then let us know.
8th September 2016, 02:00 PM |#26  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamante

No more xposed security alert, but my netmarble game still detect gameguardian. Any idea?
In this case I play seven knights. Thanks.

Unfortunately, netmarble blacklists all the major memory editor hacking apps, such as gameguardian, gamekiller, etc, etc... you cannot have them running or you will get a detection error/not allowed to play.
And even if it doesnt detect it running, It is my experience that the game-hack apps DO NOT WORK on server based games, so even if you could defeat the game's detection of the cheat app, once you hack the coins, gems, etc, the server will give you some kind of error message, forcing you to restart the client, and ignoring the hacked values. I think its due to your game data being stored on the server, and it is smart enough to compare your clients variables against the server stored ones.

Basically, any game that requires internet connection to play is most likely server based, and gameguardian + similar cheating/memory editing apps will NOT work with them.
8th September 2016, 08:09 PM |#27  

More
Quote:

That may be possible, IDK... xposed modules store their settings in the xposed installers data folder. IDK if modules look for a fixed path or retrieve it from xposed installer. I guess you could try...

I think the best & easiest solution is to either manually rename the folder, or use the toggle script to do it for you, as most users do not decompile/recompile packages. But you do have a good idea, and I am curious if your proposed method works. If you are successful, then let us know.

Problem with my installation is that I´ve installed XInternalSD xposed modul inkl systemapps, if I rename the folder the plugin stopped working. If I´ve got time I try to decompile and change the path. If anyone other has time he/she can do it too

Regards
2nd October 2016, 04:52 AM |#28  

More
What happen if i forgot to rename from original folder and my hh reboot? Is that bootlop? Thx
2nd October 2016, 04:38 PM |#29  
Flag East Java
Thanks Meter: 87

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vrzquezzy

What happen if i forgot to rename from original folder and my hh reboot? Is that bootlop? Thx

No.. It will create another de.robv.android.xposed.installer folder.. But you need activate/checked your modules again
23rd October 2016, 11:50 PM |#30  

More
***IT WORKS FINE**

Just use something like "Root Explorer" and you will be able to see more folders than usual. I was trying to find the xposed under Data with the app ES File explorer but I didn't find it so I downloaded ROOT EXPLORER and I found it, renamed the exposed folder and got into the game perfectly!!

Thanks for the first post about all steps.
24th October 2016, 12:49 AM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 45

More
working sirr
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)