i got rid of this error using Anrc module.
After today update(ุFuture Fight), I guess Netmarble have new method to detect xposed ,
I found Solution from this thread and IT'S WORKS
1. install Rootcloak and activate it (and reboot)
2. in Rootcloack, go to manage apps, click on 3 dots and "reset to default", Click + and add Netmarble games
3. under manage keywords add Xposedbridge.jar XposedBridge
4. under manage commands add Xposedbridge.jar XposedBridge
5. try to enter games & Enjoy
P.S. you also need to change folder name by automate scripted.
All credits go to DeepPurple72 & mihailgreceanu.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|