445 posts
Thanks Meter: 127

Post Reply Email Thread
12th March 2015, 02:07 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by versd

The BLU Studio Energy is the same hardware as the Gionee M3. You can use the same ROMs. I am running a custom ROM for a M3 on my Blu Studio Energy, check out this thread here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/gene...-roms-t2977122

You can install a custom TWRP from the M3 which Ravi has developed and then custom ROMs and xposed framework. I am running the SAMUI rom and xposed framework is running perfectly. careful with it though, easy to softbrick the thing, but custom flashing the stock M3 rom using the original flash tool will break you out of any softbrick.

Can you please post the stock rom for the studio energy, I forgot to back up the rom and am in dire need.

12th March 2015, 02:09 AM |#12  
OP Senior Member
Flag Columbus Ohio

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by n8theasian7

Can you please post the stock rom for the studio energy, I forgot to back up the rom and am in dire need.

How would I go about doing that?
The Following User Says Thank You to dragid10 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dragid10 Ad-Free
12th March 2015, 02:15 AM |#13  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragid10

Back up the stock rom via rom manager or another app. then post on dropbox?
12th March 2015, 03:34 AM |#14  

More
Quote:

Please help, I have run out of options and just need the stock rom.
12th March 2015, 09:33 PM |#15  
OP Senior Member
Flag Columbus Ohio

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by n8theasian7

Please help, I have run out of options and just need the stock rom.

Alright I made a nandroid backup (which I haven't done in a long time). Is it supposed to be just a folder?
14th March 2015, 04:51 PM |#16  
OP Senior Member
Flag Columbus Ohio

More
Hey guys I fixed it! I made sure Xposed was completely uninstalled, Then I changed the installation mode from "Classical" to "Recovery (flash zip automatically)". Right before I rebooted, I checked the "Disabled resource hooks" box and rebooted. Lo and behold my Xposed started working!
14th June 2015, 07:48 AM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:

Hey guys I fixed it! I made sure Xposed was completely uninstalled, Then I changed the installation mode from "Classical" to "Recovery (flash zip automatically)". Right before I rebooted, I checked the "Disabled resource hooks" box and rebooted. Lo and behold my Xposed started working!

i tried installing xposed this way (i also don't have CWM or TWRP like you) but when i rebooted into recovery, i got an error saying that the signature verification failed. any idea why? you said you "made sure Xposed was completely uninstalled"; how do i do that? thanks.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
xposed not installing wont install

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)