By Ragnar Eldur, Senior Member on 5th March 2017, 04:37 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
17th March 2017, 07:47 PM |#21  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 102

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodalpho

That app can also be used to get free in-app purchases, so it's considered a pirate app. Suggest you edit the name out of your post.

On a side note, has anyone figure out how to patch/recompile the YouTube Leanback (Android TV) app to skip the ads? Modified hostfiles via AdAway do not work.

Yeah I know been told billion times and all talk about LP done!

Check out the other forum where a good dude implemented AD free and background playback APK to download. I installed it as system app with good success! Just disable automatic update on Google Play Store.

17th March 2017, 08:12 PM |#22  
OP Senior Member

More
Jesus had this thread really been watched 2300 times? Man aight be sure to check out the given link to the proper forum above to get the real ad free and background playback APK. You can either use an app that can install the apk as system app or flash it with zip installer through recovery mode and be sure to disable automatic update for the app to keep it intact.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ragnar Eldur For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ragnar Eldur Ad-Free
17th March 2017, 09:02 PM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnar Eldur

Check out the other forum where a good dude implemented AD free and background playback APK to download. I installed it as system app with good success! Just disable automatic update on Google Play Store.

Is that YouTube or YouTube Leanback? I'm looking for the AndroidTV version in particular.
17th March 2017, 09:04 PM |#24  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:

Is that YouTube or YouTube Leanback? I'm looking for the AndroidTV version in particular.

Original YouTube app with ads removed and full background playback enabled
17th March 2017, 09:11 PM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Yep, I need the AndroidTV one.
18th March 2017, 12:35 PM |#26  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:

Yep, I need the AndroidTV one.

Actually you can switch to Android TV layout in the setting, so just get this latest official APK:

http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/terrari...-apk-download/
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)