Remove All Ads from XDA
H10 GPU

Youtube Crash everytime while starting

28 posts
Thanks Meter: 2

By paper88, Junior Member on 26th July 2018, 10:51 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello

I use xposed since 1 year. It works stable. Since a half year i installed the modules "Youtube AdAway" and " Youtube Background Playback".
But since 2 months ago everytime when i start Youtube, crash the app. When i go to the appsettings and Delete Data and Cache from the App, then it will work again for 1-2 Hours. After that the app crash again.

do u know some solutions?

Regards Paper

26th July 2018, 11:08 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 33

More
Install YouTube Vanced noroot + micro g. Remove or turn off original YouTube and modules after.

Sent from Redemi 4X (CrDroid 4.4 based on OS 8.1.0)
The Following User Says Thank You to Robert342 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Robert342 Ad-Free
26th July 2018, 11:52 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Flag St. Gallen
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert342

Install YouTube Vanced noroot + micro g. Remove or turn off original YouTube and modules after.

Sent from Redemi 4X (CrDroid 4.4 based on OS 8.1.0)

Thanks! It works.
The Following User Says Thank You to paper88 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift paper88 Ad-Free
26th July 2018, 02:18 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 33

More
Great. Also I think you have some app or module which can disable signature verifiy and this is real cause of your problem.

Now you need only what I said before but if more apps have the same problem - you must remove function/ app for "disable signature verifiy". Cheers

Sent from Redemi 4X, Qualcomm arm64 (CrDroid 4.4 based on OS 8.1.0)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)