Remove All Ads from XDA

YU yunicorn Play services crashing with Xposed

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By XChikuX, Junior Member on 2nd October 2016, 04:34 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
The default Play services app in YU Yunicorn Keeps crashing if I install Xposed(Yes even with 0 modules activated) .
There is no repercussion if Xposed is not installed.
Also The default framework version of Google Play Services 248 (arm + arm64) when replaced with 238 (arm) works fine without any crashes. The only problem is it auto-updates the app to the 248 one.
1 Temporary solution I found was to turn off "Auto-Update apps" in Play Store. But now with the installation of Google Allo, My Play services has started auto updating again.
Sorry if this falls under the wrong thread.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
The Following User Says Thank You to XChikuX For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift XChikuX Ad-Free

14th May 2017, 01:53 AM |#2  
Flag Jaipur
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Open GApps to fix Xposed bug....
Quote:
Originally Posted by XChikuX

The default Play services app in YU Yunicorn Keeps crashing if I install Xposed(Yes even with 0 modules activated) .
There is no repercussion if Xposed is not installed.
Also The default framework version of Google Play Services 248 (arm + arm64) when replaced with 238 (arm) works fine without any crashes. The only problem is it auto-updates the app to the 248 one.
1 Temporary solution I found was to turn off "Auto-Update apps" in Play Store. But now with the installation of Google Allo, My Play services has started auto updating again.
Sorry if this falls under the wrong thread.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have got another way to resolve this, you just have to flash Google Apps again before installing Xposed.
The Google Play Services crashes because of the some files in the lib folder are corrupt.
Tell me if it worked for you cause it had worked for me.
You can download GApps from link given below
OpenGapps
The Following User Says Thank You to _saurabh__._ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift _saurabh__._ Ad-Free
17th May 2017, 05:18 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Flashing gapps after installing xposed
Flashing gapps after installing xposed didn't worked for me. It just make my home screen blank.
Any solutions
18th May 2017, 07:08 AM |#4  
Flag Jaipur

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hateis

Flashing gapps after installing xposed didn't worked for me. It just make my home screen blank.
Any solutions

Have you flashed the correct version of GApps. If not clean flash the stock rom again then flash correct GApps. This will work.
I have also faced this issue, after flashing CM13 on yunicorn when I didn't wiped cache partition.
18th May 2017, 09:00 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by _saurabh__._

Have you flashed the correct version of GApps. If not clean flash the stock rom again then flash correct GApps. This will work.
I have also faced this issue, after flashing CM13 on yunicorn when I didn't wiped cache partition.

Which CM 13 did you installed??
19th May 2017, 05:16 AM |#6  
Flag Jaipur

More
[Not Yet Released][CyanogenMod 13.1][UNOFFICIAL][YUNICORN]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hateis

Which CM 13 did you installed??

I will later post a thread for CM13 for Yunicorn you have to wait until it is completely ready. Because there are a lot of functions that are not working.
But don't worry our team is working for this and will be ready soon.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
yu-yunicorn

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)